Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Racing
Wow Ford seems to be getting smart..well kinda. I was on the Ford Racing webpage
looking for some suspension pieces for my Focus and I noticed that some Ford Racing parts are covered under warrenty.!! The only downside is that thay are for the Mustang only?? I think Ford would make some serious money if they had warrenties for there Focus parts.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:The only downside is that thay are for the Mustang only?? I think Ford would make some serious money if they had warrenties for there Focus parts.
[right][snapback]236683[/snapback][/right]

Not really. There's alot more Mustangs out there. And more people spend money on a mustang then a Focus.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:Wow Ford seems to be getting smart..well kinda. I was on the Ford Racing webpage
looking for some suspension pieces for my Focus and I noticed that some Ford Racing parts are covered under warrenty.!! The only downside is that thay are for the Mustang only?? I think Ford would make some serious money if they had warrenties for there Focus parts.
I think Ford would make some serious money from US if they had warranties for their Focus parts
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Apr 29 2007, 10:24 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:Wow Ford seems to be getting smart..well kinda. I was on the Ford Racing webpage
I think Ford would make some serious money from US if they had warranties for their Focus parts
[right][snapback]236726[/snapback][/right]

Yup I would get a supercharger through Ford if it came with a warrenty,
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:Ford Racing parts are covered under warrenty.!!
Don't they have to be installed by a Ford dealer?
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
CanadaSVT,Apr 30 2007, 05:56 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:Ford Racing parts are covered under warrenty.!!
Don't they have to be installed by a Ford dealer?
[right][snapback]236849[/snapback][/right]

In that case they get at least some warranty (with dealer install) right? I mean Ont. law say minimum 90 days/5,000km IIRC but most dealerships give 1 year 20K on OEM parts at least and so I would think they'd give that on any parts that you buy from them...

NefCanuck
I was told my FRPP 4.10 gears have no warranty, weather Ford installed them or not (NOT).

No Warranty on Ford Racing Performance Parts
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.