Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Idiot-proof Buffer
Does such a thing exist? I'm paranoid of using some high-powered buffer and burning the paint and stuff..

My hood is driving me crazy because of all the scratches and swirls. Tried scratch-x on the biggest offender (not sure how it happened, but the scratch is almost a complete circle, and it wasn't from me having foreign debris on a towel or something. i noticed it one day when i got home from work.)

Thought of one of those red powerball things I can put on my cordless drill to try and smooth it all out with some light polishing compound or whatever the stuff is that came with my clay bar.

I also need something to get some nice scratches out of the wife's focus. I don't know if someone put a bag on her car or whatever in a parking lot, but she has huge scratches going from the hood down to the fender.

Thoughts? Ideas?
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Bring it to a repair shop, when I've done that in the past for a scratch on my bumper they got in odd in no time and didn't charge me.
Yellow 2000 ZX3 - Tinted Windows, SVT Air Intake, MBRP Exhaust, NewEdge Performance 2.25" Flex Pipe, Focus Sport UDP, SVT Bumper, Ford Racing 9MM Wires, K&N Filter, XCal2 ECU Upgrade, Shorty Antenna, Ported Throttle Body
190,000 KM (120,000 Miles) and counting!
If you buy one, I will be hapy to show you how to use it and what to do.

And ask Anthony for free usage of his. If he is in a good mood(Check his facebook)
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
best bet, get it done by the pros. Last thing you want is a nice patch of steel where the paint used to be
Thanks for the offer Bryan!

I'll check with Anthony
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
If you want something easy to use that won't destroy your paint then get the Porter Cable 7424 random orbital. This thing is so easy to use. Also check out Eshine for detailing products. They are located in Ontario.