Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright Dr.darkpuppet...
SINCE YOUR SO GOOD AT DIAGNOSING WHACKJOBS (ANNA NICOLE'S DEATH) WHAT'S WRONG WITH CHUCK LIDDEL?
He was stoned as F%& thats my theory, But I suppose after awhile in ufc you prolly get like that anyway lol getting beat the hell up all the time.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Last time I saw someone that out of it, was due to anti-psychotic drugs...

but I've also seen it in concussions and paint huffers.

how long can a person go in the UFC without going stupid sooner or later...

btw.. a few too many punches to the head will eventually break your brain.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

haha he thinks hes still fighting lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Quick, someone pass me a bablefish or something so I can understand WTF he is saying!

wow.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
He actually sounds WORSE than George Chuvalo. If you've ever met George, you know he has one heck of a slur. He's an old friend of the family, I used to coach one of his grandsons for minor hockey years ago.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I bet you he was sick and took too many meds before the interview to make him feel better. As you can see they were downers not uppers.....
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
yeah maybe , I bet is hyped right out on endocets so his head dont hurt anymore.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
I'd have to see how he talks when he's awake, but right now he just sounds like a typical mid-west American. I still haven't seen him pass out :rolleyes:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
darkpuppet,Mar 27 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:Last time I saw someone that out of it, was due to anti-psychotic drugs...

but I've also seen it in concussions and paint huffers.

how long can a person go in the UFC without going stupid sooner or later...

btw.. a few too many punches to the head will eventually break your brain.
[right][snapback]232137[/snapback][/right]

speaking of gas huffers!

there was a guy just like that,, out side of my studio today.. he was doing kung foo styl moves on the side walk at cars the passed by... he screemed at a client when they walked in... the window washer came by and asked if we wanted our windows done.. I said I'd give him two bucks on top of his usual five if he got rid of Danel son... <_<

[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!