Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatcha Doin' With Your Tax Refund?
This question comes up every year, but as I just got my refund today, I figured I'd see what, if any, plans people have for their tax refunds.

Me, not too exciting, but going towards the mastercard.

which will eventually end up going towards something else... :ph34r:
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

mine has come and gone already, paying off bills.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Mar 22 2007, 12:49 PM Wrote:mine has come and gone already...
[right][snapback]231557[/snapback][/right]

Ditto, put the new floors in! :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
credit card bills :(
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Haven't got it yet but probably paying off what my Dad owes (passed away 03 Jan) I received a fair amount for the estate so I'm covered for it ......... no issues. Bottom line though if your the executor of a will its quite a lot of work, especially if you don't know where all the persons accts are :( My Dad I were sorted out pretty good but I've heard some horror stories !!!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
^^-- sorry to hear about that.. my belated condolences to you and your family.

My mom was executor of my aunt's and granparent's estates.. it's a fulltime job!

Its come and gone: bought a new water heater and put the remainder towards renos, legal bill, property taxes and credit card. Looking forward to my annual bonus mid April, thats my vacation/fun money.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Mine paid off my credit card bill, and a pretty good chunk of it went towards the new computer. The rest will go into savings for a new car at some point this year.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Some into savings, maybe the new CAI. Otherwise, I have a train layout to finish.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 22 2007, 01:51 PM Wrote:Some into savings, maybe the new CAI. Otherwise, I have a train layout to finish.
[right][snapback]231567[/snapback][/right]

take pictures!

my layout is sitting here in hibernation, and all of the trains are in their cases.. haven't touched anything in over a year now.. waiting to move before i unpack everything.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
I'll post some stuff up to Facebook and here tonight :)

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
did they get that net file glitch fixed yet?? nice thing about being a student is that i dont have to much s*** to worry about and can easily do it myself!! :)
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
2001 ZTS,Mar 22 2007, 01:33 PM Wrote:Looking forward to my annual bonus mid April, thats my vacation/fun money.
[right][snapback]231565[/snapback][/right]

I bought some IMAX stock about 4 months ago @ 3.80 with my bonus money. Thinking of selling the profits to build my deck :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ZX5focused,Mar 22 2007, 02:02 PM Wrote:did they get that net file glitch fixed yet?? nice thing about being a student is that i dont have to much s*** to worry about and can easily do it myself!! :)
[right][snapback]231573[/snapback][/right]

yes, they said they'd have it up by the 15th, and it was back up on the 14th.

torradan,Mar 22 2007, 10:56 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 22 2007, 01:51 PM Wrote:Some into savings, maybe the new CAI. Otherwise, I have a train layout to finish.
[right][snapback]231567[/snapback][/right]

take pictures!

my layout is sitting here in hibernation, and all of the trains are in their cases.. haven't touched anything in over a year now.. waiting to move before i unpack everything.
[right][snapback]231570[/snapback][/right]

What scale trains do you guys have? My dad has a huge amount of N scale. I don't really have too much interest in it but he loves it. I help him out when I can and when he needs it, which is fairly often.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
adding it to my buy a house fund, if my tax program is right I am getting close to $4000 back... yay me
Mods, can we shovel the train talk into the new thread I created? :)

NOS2Go4Me,Mar 22 2007, 03:27 PM Wrote:Mods, can we shovel the train talk into the new thread I created? :)
[right][snapback]231587[/snapback][/right]

nah.. the posts will end up ahead of yours... but people know there's a thread for it now... which is good

You guys are going to laugh..

I don't make enough money to pay taxes... so... I'm giving my tax credits to my dad.

Oh the life of a student!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Mine and the Wife's return is going to either new windows or a tankless hot water heater.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS