Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto/gta Dyno Day
Pencil me in for this one, don't have any plans. And the dyno isn't too far from the wifey's place.

Maybe I can drag her along and she can put her focus on the dyno too

YEAH RIGHT!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
hmmm far side of town eh, i may make a day trip outta it, but i probly wont run it on the dyno, jsut show up for the show and maybe some wings.

this all depends if i have my car or a focus or something worthwhile bringing...:lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
i wish i could take saturdays off, but my boss sucks.
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
kamilk, this was your chance to go heads up with zx3 2nv :P
I've already talked to Kevin, I'm out. Which pisses me off.

I have a wedding to attend at 12PM. :(
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Unlike the SVT thread this thing is happening :P Things look good so far.

Black_ZTS - i'm sure between run syou can adjust your cam gears, I'll speak with Joe if they'll have someone there that is capable to do that. And what the extra cost is if any......I think it would require more than just two runs tho....

Flofocus im not going to lie ive been wanting to see your set up 4 awhile and would like to see what kind of numbers it would put down but as of right now i am suppose 2 be working but i will try to make it out wether or not my car will be running at that point is another thing but i will defenitly try to make it in time ill be at dasilvas getting it tuned anyways so maybe ill try 2 get an apponment that friday and have it ready and wating 4 u guys and i will defently try my best to have my car running with my custom kit if this kamilk guy is coming always an excuse come on switch a shift or something u can do it if u really wanted 2
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
I might come by for a visit, no dyno for me though... hopefully I have the bumper fixed by then.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
trust me i would go if i could, if this was on a sunday or friday i would be there for sure.
ZX3_2NV,Mar 21 2007, 12:23 AM Wrote:Flofocus im not going to lie ive been wanting to see your set up 4 awhile and would like to see what kind of numbers it would put down but as of right now i am suppose 2 be working but i will try to make it out wether or not my car will be running at that point is another thing but i will defenitly try to make it in time ill be at dasilvas getting it tuned anyways so maybe ill try 2 get an apponment that friday and have it ready and wating 4 u guys and i will defently try my best to have my car running with my custom kit if this kamilk guy is coming always an excuse come on switch a shift or something u can do it if u really wanted 2
[right][snapback]231397[/snapback][/right]

lol, I was just bugging, my setup is no secret, theres already dynos posted of it. You have higher #'s for sure, but your real competition is kamilk :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
did everyone 4get that im selling my turbo kit its off the car so who knows what kind of #'s ill be hitting with this set up anything can happen knock on wood it can even blow
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

so what supercharger are you gunna be running.

and what turbo were you using on your old setup, what do you have done for engine internals.
ZX3_2NV,Mar 22 2007, 09:19 PM Wrote:did everyone 4get that im selling my turbo kit its off the car so who knows what kind of #'s ill be hitting with this set up anything can happen knock on wood it can even blow
[right][snapback]231655[/snapback][/right]

Im definetly going now :D watch a motor grenade on the dyno!

just kidding im sure it will be fine
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
ZX3_2NV,Mar 22 2007, 09:19 PM Wrote:did everyone 4get that im selling my turbo kit its off the car so who knows what kind of #'s ill be hitting with this set up anything can happen knock on wood it can even blow

Hrm... I'll make sure my car is far enough away from the dyno when you're up... Last thing I need is a piston from your motor through my windshield :lol:

NefCanuck
ZX3_2NV,Mar 22 2007, 10:19 PM Wrote:did everyone 4get that im selling my turbo kit its off the car so who knows what kind of #'s ill be hitting with this set up anything can happen knock on wood it can even blow

sorry...I have enuff of a hard time remembering what is in my car :P

What are you running now anyways?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
02_svt_guy,Mar 23 2007, 07:44 AM Wrote:

Im definetly going now :D watch a motor grenade on the dyno!

just kidding im sure it will be fine
[right][snapback]231670[/snapback][/right]

these zetecs aren't made of glass... if you've watched P51 push 9PSI non-intercooled through his setup repeatedly on a hot day, you'd know what I mean... you just gotta tune it right. He's still on his first engine if I recall correctly and still without issues (or a built bottom end).
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

9 psi is nothing ill be running double that
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

Hey Kev, when do you need to know for sure if we're gonna be coming or not?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

ZX3_2NV,Mar 24 2007, 03:44 PM Wrote:9 psi is nothing ill be running double that
[right][snapback]231837[/snapback][/right]

with that you better damn well be into the 300's...
ZX3_2NV,Mar 24 2007, 03:44 PM Wrote:9 psi is nothing ill be running double that
[right][snapback]231837[/snapback][/right]

non-intercooled? interesting
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day : October 2nd 2005 hardk0re 25 9,550 10-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Jays2000ZX3
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day And G2g - October 2nd 2005 hardk0re 19 6,741 09-16-2005, 04:06 AM
Last Post: hardk0re
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day - August 6th! hardk0re 18 6,284 08-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day hardk0re 142 68,487 08-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Sundown
  Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day hardk0re 25 8,126 06-20-2005, 03:06 AM
Last Post: SLIP STREAM SVT