Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought A New Digital Camera
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...553&catid=24256

Everybody like ? gonna try get some pics of my focus up now lol stock for now but o well lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Lotsssssssssss of MP, not sure about the rest. Being a Sony, I don't see it being THAT bad. Nice purchase!

A few of us on here dabble in hobbyist-level photography (myself included, although Aka's a little more advanced than I am), others are art/photo professionals (AnthonyD, Meford's wife, etc)... so you'll always have willing critics of your recent work!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nice & slim, about the only thing I personally would dislike about that camera is the fact that the optical zoom is only 3x.

My Sony (DSC-H2) is only 6MP but has a 12x optical zoom so it can go where I can't, but if you're comfortable moving around to get the best shots then yeah, nice find. :)

NefCanuck
I am basically using it for car pictures and family gatherings nothing to special lol guy at futureshop said its the top of the line sony besides the ones with the big lenses and I dont care for them I wanted something small and compact.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Feb 22 2007, 02:02 PM Wrote:I am basically using it for car pictures and family gatherings nothing to special lol guy at futureshop said its the top of the line sony besides the ones with the big lenses and I dont care for them I wanted something small and compact.
[right][snapback]227813[/snapback][/right]

Ah, I see, then yeah you should have no issues using the camera you bought :)

The small ones are easier for me to grab onto but ironically harder to operate since I have to shoot using my left hand. The DSC-H2 (One of the big lensed Sonys) has a grip that makes it easy to operate "wrong handed"

NefCanuck
yeah they are nice and im sure takes great pictures I jsut wanted something compact.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
[Image: DSC00001.jpg]
My kitchen messy lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
This is what my buddy bought

Sony HD handycam

looking forward to making car vids, in car cruises(track)(mountain side)

now all we are waiting for is the summer
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
Im gonna make some car vids this summer from the dragstrip .. buddy wants to try me with his cavalier
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
[Image: DSC00037.jpg]
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Feb 23 2007, 06:24 PM Wrote:Im gonna make some car vids this summer from the dragstrip .. buddy wants to try me with his cavalier
[right][snapback]227926[/snapback][/right]

r u modded?
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
not yet
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digital Camera Guru? konafocuswrc 7 2,749 05-27-2009, 07:48 AM
Last Post: konafocuswrc
  Looking For A New Digital Camera ZX5chica 18 5,242 08-29-2006, 04:13 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  Bought A New Digitial Camera Raine 3 1,482 09-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Last Post: CanadaSVT
  Digital Camera ZX5focused 18 7,007 07-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Last Post: ca_focus