Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everybody!
darkpuppet,Feb 23 2007, 04:54 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 22 2007, 09:00 PM Wrote:Glad to hear you alive.

And some are still here being a PITA.

And some are seliing their Focus'.

After a long discussion with the boy this week, I think he may be joining the group that is selling their Focus' and moving on. 

And what does he want to replace it with?  A Supra.
[right][snapback]227846[/snapback][/right]

My only hope is that the interior of the boy's supra doesn't end up like the interior of the focus.
[right][snapback]227922[/snapback][/right]
It's clean now!

And I told him the Supra would be mondo expensive. So we shall see. He has other alternatives if he wants to live at home still and park in my driveway. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Supras are damn up there when you really get into modding them. However, they're one of three imports I'd sell many organs for.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hey Simon!, same cars, same schedule for the most part so if you ever get time for lunch in the Hammer on a Wednesday again let me know.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 23 2007, 08:16 PM Wrote:Supras are damn up there when you really get into modding them. However, they're one of three imports I'd sell many organs for.
[right][snapback]227938[/snapback][/right]

Well not as bad as you would think just as long as you look carefully before you step into buy one. Like any high performance or modified car you really need to work with someone who knows tons about them. I had a friend look for one for about 3 months before we found the right one. It had to be the right color, mods, history and driver. It was a 2 owner lightly modified garaged and pampered car. Toyota built these cars like tanks but still going on 10+ years old they are wearing out and getting expensive. Modding on the other hand isn't that bad, considering the last time I modified a car my wheels along cost $900 each.

I'm flying home this morning so I'll post up some pictures tomorrow sometime.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
hey glad you are ok. i hate having to say it but good thing you were not on a bike or a convertible (or a modified car with a cage). that could have been really ugly

i lurk too now :)

on a random note, ever thought about getting a 911 turbo and calling it a day?
Hey, I lurk around here sometimes. Been I think 4 years now since the Focus burned down :S But happy now :)

Right now I have:

-98 Civic Hatch (Stock cept for short shifter, serves as my beater/daily driver)

-2006 GrandPrix GXP (It's a V8 Auto FWD, Prototype Turbo kit with T66 turbo etc. dyno next week expect 400-450whp and ~11's @8psi on slicks) Not bad for a boat.

My previous car was a 98 GrandPrix GTP with a turbo kit from the same company that's doing the prototype it had all the mods possible including fully built tranny etc. 18psi 400whp, it was fun but I couldn't pass up getting a brand new car and getting a free turbo. :)

You have a lot of nice cars, I wouldn't want more then 2, or 3 if one is a track only car.

P.S. Awesome looking dog!