Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbit R32
http://news.en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/arti...umentid=2945442
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
A.A.B Guy, thats musk! once again Canucks get shafted!
My other ride is your Mom
looks like a great car - the GTI is very good !! I can just imagine what this rides like ? Too bad we won't be seeing it here ..........
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
They're pretty cars...that's for sure.
Same as the last gen R32....only in America :(

[Image: vw_golf.jpg]
Boo... go figure.
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
The whole story?
The reason we don't get it here, nor does about 20 US states not get it if it is anything like the last generation R32, is it doesn't even come close to passing our emission testing.
For those of you who don't know, the guy we bought our Focus from in BC specializes in modifying the crap (in a good way) out of these cars and they push upwards of anywhere from 400-600whp.
And he got to drive one.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
But we'll get the EVO X apparently... and that's not a bad thing.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
meford4u,Feb 16 2007, 01:17 PM Wrote:The whole story?
The reason we don't get it here, nor does about 20 US states not get it if it is anything like the last generation R32, is it doesn't even come close to passing our emission testing.
For those of you who don't know, the guy we bought our Focus from in BC specializes in modifying the crap (in a good way) out of these cars and they push upwards of anywhere from 400-600whp.
And he got to drive one.
[right][snapback]227144[/snapback][/right]

Yup, the HPA R32. So famous its even in Gran Turismo 4 in the tuner car section!
SVT ZX3,Feb 16 2007, 03:28 PM Wrote:Yup, the HPA R32. So famous its even in Gran Turismo 4 in the tuner car section!
[right][snapback]227151[/snapback][/right]

I knew I drove one somewhere. Handles nice in videoland.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I parked beside one last week in Ellicotteville, but Ive seen a couple of them in Europe also. Golf R32 that is.....
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
EVO 10 will be stupid expensive when it comes here!......I bet even more then the WRX
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.