Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Focus, Truly A Garbage Can
news story
:blink:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
haha, the reported said Explorer, its a focus. The paper is correct, the reporter was not :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Nice. Almost looks like a prank gone bad....

mo_focus,Feb 13 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:haha, the reported said Explorer, its a focus. The paper is correct, the reporter was not :)
[right][snapback]226731[/snapback][/right]

no it hit an explorer
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Feb 13 2007, 08:30 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Feb 13 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:haha, the reported said Explorer, its a focus. The paper is correct, the reporter was not :)

no it hit an explorer
[right][snapback]226734[/snapback][/right]

no, it hit a light pole, he said "she was driving the ford Explorer".
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold

Reminds me of my car. If its not water bottles, it's Timmies cups. LMAO
2002 Infra-red ZTS
I think it would take a long while to get that dirty and if its that dirty id take it to the dealer for a wash lol might cost 300 bucks but be fun to watch. :lol:
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
mo_focus,Feb 13 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:

no it hit an explorer

[right][snapback]226739[/snapback][/right]

No she was driving a Focus and hit the Explorer.
Quote:Police said the trash that fell on the pedal caused the Focus to pick up speed, drive over a curb, across Route 28, hit a Ford Explorer and back over a sidewalk. Biglan's car finally came to a rest after crashing into a flowerpot in the parking lot of the West Yarmouth Mobil gas station.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
What a retard. <_<
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
How does one let there car get to that point. I realize that everyones car collects garbage, but at some point i've gotta believe it gets noticeable enough that you've gotta clean it.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Yeah, like when you have a milk carton for a gas pedal and a pop can for a brake and a chicken carcass for your handbrake handle and you can't get your door closed because the garbage falls out when you sit on it. Sweet mother of pearl.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 13 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Feb 13 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:

no it hit an explorer

[right][snapback]226739[/snapback][/right]

No she was driving a Focus and hit the Explorer.
Quote:Police said the trash that fell on the pedal caused the Focus to pick up speed, drive over a curb, across Route 28, hit a Ford Explorer and back over a sidewalk. Biglan's car finally came to a rest after crashing into a flowerpot in the parking lot of the West Yarmouth Mobil gas station.
[right][snapback]226744[/snapback][/right]

ok, my bad
--Henry Ford

01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold

did anyone read / watch the follow up to this on the link ?

3 cars in her drive way filled with garbage and then one two of them garbage on top of them and around them, and then her home filled to the brim with garbage to the point where the front door is bowing out.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
WTF is wrong with this lady. She needs help. I personally cant stand leaving garbage just lying around! Like how the **** could you even stand the smell!
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
I can't see how she lets the trash build up that badly in her car I get pissed off when I see more than 4 Timmies cups lying in my truck. Whatever she gets she deserves it.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
Absolutely Gross, I don't understand how it gets to that point...
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
Must be a mental disease, some people have a defect where they just can't throw anything away....
Imagine the smell :throwup:
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Lady, what did that effing car ever do to YOU?
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
thats restoopid! I feel bad leaving a gum wraper in the map case! this chick had more empties than a frat house!
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!