Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Focus!
So ford thinks this car is the focus of the futur!
My Webpage
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
It's not bad but it's 2008, drums in the back! I hope they come out with a turbo sport model, I'll buy that. Put 18" rims on that coupe and 12" front brakes and 11" rear and you got a base to play with. No 2.3l duratec, why is the mazda3 a better car? Ford have it backwards, good luck putting an aftermarket head unit in that dash, the display for the stereo is in the upper erea.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
euro,Feb 7 2007, 07:31 AM Wrote:It's not bad but it's 2008, drums in the back! I hope they come out with a turbo sport model, I'll buy that. Put 18" rims on that coupe and 12" front brakes and 11" rear and you got a base to play with. No 2.3l duratec, why is the mazda3 a better car? Ford have it backwards, good luck putting an aftermarket head unit in that dash, the display for the stereo is in the upper erea.
[right][snapback]226040[/snapback][/right]

It looks like a little fusion....
2000 ZX3
Meh.

That's the nicest thing I can say about it. I'll try not to laugh when a coupe rolls up next to me at a stoplight.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I don't think it looks bad, my impression of it is better than when I first saw the 05-07's.
isnt this a repost?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
It Is!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.