Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Blonde Joke
Amy, a blonde Texas City girl, marries a Texas rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, "The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the two-by-four just above the cow's stall in the barn. You show him where the cow is when he gets here, okay?"

So the rancher leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows, and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one.. right here."

Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another dizzy blonde, the man asks, "Tell me little lady, how did you know this is the cow to be bred?"

"That's simple. By the nail over its stall," Amy explains very confidently.

Then the man asks, "What's the nail for?"

She turns to walk away, and with complete confidence, says, "I guess it's to hang your pants on."

:lol: :lol: :ph34r:
Good stuff haha
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...the Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes Focus man. Focus. 5 2,253 11-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  Blonde Joke ZX5chica 4 1,857 10-06-2006, 11:37 PM
Last Post: ZX5chica
  Blonde Joke Of The Day ZX5focused 5 2,160 03-25-2006, 07:17 AM
Last Post: ZX5focused
  Best Blonde Joke Ever ZX5focused 14 5,010 02-11-2006, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Tri_kento