Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saleen Parts
Anyone know where to buy interior saleen parts like the pieces around the vents and the pieces around the door handles that is silver ? I would like to get some to match my stereo surround without painting it.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
I work at a saleen authorized ford dealership ill see whats available. Just a warning though, things from saleen are not inexpensive
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
not to worried about price let me know ... thanks after I watched the shaggy dog I loved how it all matched.
I'm looking at having it all match as well, vent surrounds, that big chuck of plastic arrounf the gauges, but am having a bit of a time finding paint to match. Went to the dealer to see if there is a paint code, but they tell me there isn't.
[COLOR=orange] 05 ZX3 SE BLAZING Copper metalic, Stealth CAI, Magnaflo 2.25 catback, lowering spring (2b installed in the spring), 04 SVT 6 spoke rims, Roush Aluminum billet shifter, Steeda Aluminum HVAC knobs, Aluminum gauge bezel..ok so I like the look of aluminum....
Blackheart4355,Feb 11 2007, 12:07 PM Wrote:I'm looking at having it all match as well, vent surrounds, that big chuck of plastic arrounf the gauges, but am having a bit of a time finding paint to match.  Went to the dealer to see if there is a paint code, but they tell me there isn't.
[right][snapback]226475[/snapback][/right]
If you go to Parts Source ( I assume they have one locally) they have the paint you need and it matches perfectly.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.