Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Hammond's Wipe-out
OUCH.
ANTHONYD,Jan 30 2007, 08:21 PM Wrote:OUCH.
[right][snapback]225107[/snapback][/right]

just saw that.. they pulled all the other vids have been pulled from you tube.. so if you want to see it, better check it now...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

yeah I saw it on the CTV News on the weekend.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Top Gear season 9 episode 1
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Geez... hard to imagine how that would feel... the things that would run through a person's mind, seeing the tire blow out like that.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Damn that sucks, I wouldnt wanna be in his shoes.........
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Jesus... I rolled like that in '99 but at only 100km/h and came out with a trashed tibia :ph34r:

The fact that he's still living after a similar roll at over twice my speed of impact is a freakin' miracle :blink:

NefCanuck
if i was him i couldnt watch that crash
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
Wow... and I thought my first accident was bad (spun like a top, but didn't roll).

Yikes. He survived... I'd be playing the lottery from now on if I was him.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i know he was going really fast and it was still a crazy crash, but that coudl have been alot worse. the car could easily have started cartwheeling and flipping alot more violently.

lucky guy!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
well considering that was the third time that he went down the track at those speeds. Hammond basically said he should have packed it in after the second pass he made.
'03 Focus SVT
NefCanuck,Jan 31 2007, 02:54 AM Wrote:The fact that he's still living after a similar roll at over twice my speed of impact is a freakin' miracle :blink:
[right][snapback]225139[/snapback][/right]

try close to 5 times the speed of yours!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 2 2007, 07:18 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 31 2007, 02:54 AM Wrote:The fact that he's still living after a similar roll at over twice my speed of impact is a freakin' miracle :blink:
[right][snapback]225139[/snapback][/right]

try close to 5 times the speed of yours!
[right][snapback]225581[/snapback][/right]

Actually you're probably right as I was standing on the brake pedal as everything was going down so I probably scrubbed off enough speed from 100km/h to make it about five times the difference, since he probably didn't even have brakes on that thing.

Still doesn't make my leg & knee feel any better though :lol:

NefCanuck