Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Prices
hmm just noticed tonight that oil is a record low hitting get this $51.88 a barrol.... Honestly last time it was that low gas was in the mid $0.60's Ltr range.... I wonder how much longer it will be before we actually see the real falling prices at the pump.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jan 11 2007, 11:21 PM Wrote:hmm just noticed tonight that oil is a record low hitting get this $51.88 a barrol.... Honestly last time it was that low gas was in the mid $0.60's Ltr range.... I wonder how much longer it will be before we actually see the real falling prices at the pump.
[right][snapback]223036[/snapback][/right]

Pfft, if you think we'll ever see sub 70 centstre I have swampland to sell you in Florida dude.

Lowest I saw today was 79.5 at 4:30pm as I picked up the Focus for the 50K poke & prod.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 12 2007, 12:23 AM Wrote:Pfft, if you think we'll ever see sub 70 centstre I have swampland to sell you in Florida dude.

Lowest I saw today was 79.5 at 4:30pm as I picked up the Focus for the 50K poke & prod.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]223037[/snapback][/right]

I dunno man, I just saw 72 tonite in Mississauga. Was tempted to fill up but i still have a pretty full tank from the other nite i filled up at 76.
My other ride is your Mom
Still hovering around the mid-high 70's here...

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Quote:Pfft, if you think we'll ever see sub 70 centstre I have swampland to sell you in Florida dude.

NefCanuck

69.9 at Steeles and McCowan this evening.
ZTWsugardaddy,Jan 12 2007, 05:20 AM Wrote:
Quote:Pfft, if you think we'll ever see sub 70 centstre I have swampland to sell you in Florida dude.

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]223049[/snapback][/right]

wow... it's still in the $0.80's here in KW............ :o
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
68.9 In Burlington this morning.

That was Pioneer though, and I won;t use their gas.
ZTWsugardaddy,Jan 12 2007, 04:20 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]223049[/snapback][/right]

Damn :blink: looks like I'll have to call that real estate agent pronto and get my order in...

Prices like that make the Focus dirt cheap to run even with the craptastic city mileage :P

NefCanuck
Still hovering around 80c (give or take) up here in Ottawa... damn you guys and your cheap gas!!

But... at least this way, I still get my airmiles at Shell. Did you notice they changed the alottment of miles to 1 mile per 30$ spent. I'm sorry, but we all don't drive SUV's here :)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,Jan 12 2007, 02:56 PM Wrote:Still hovering around 80c (give or take) up here in Ottawa... damn you guys and your cheap gas!!

But... at least this way, I still get my airmiles at Shell. Did you notice they changed the alottment of miles to 1 mile per 30$ spent. I'm sorry, but we all don't drive SUV's here :)
[right][snapback]223086[/snapback][/right]

Was mid 70's in rockland this morning.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
It was back up to 89 last night when we were out... I haven't been far all day so I don't know whether it has dropped again or not.

Or I could just go check OntarioGasPrices.com. As of an hour ago, the Esso I frequent is at 87.9/L.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ZX5chica,Jan 12 2007, 01:56 PM Wrote:Still hovering around 80c (give or take) up here in Ottawa... damn you guys and your cheap gas!!

When did that happen? :blink: I can't remember seeing anything about that. Of course this may be why they're temporarily offering Triple Air Miles if you spend $30 or more on gas <_<

Cripes at $30 per Airmile and with the gas hovering now at 78.5c a litre locally I would have to run the tank past the low fuel warning light to even earn one Air Mile :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 12 2007, 04:24 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Jan 12 2007, 01:56 PM Wrote:Still hovering around 80c (give or take) up here in Ottawa... damn you guys and your cheap gas!!

When did that happen? :blink: I can't remember seeing anything about that. Of course this may be why they're temporarily offering Triple Air Miles if you spend $30 or more on gas <_<

Cripes at $30 per Airmile and with the gas hovering now at 78.5c a litre locally I would have to run the tank past the low fuel warning light to even earn one Air Mile :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]223098[/snapback][/right]

LMAO... just think about this then Nef, if gas stays low in the mid $0.60 ltr and it only costs $25 - 28 to fill it up think how much longer it will take to get one air mile if it goes even lower then that lol.... :lol:
Frost__2001,Jan 12 2007, 11:53 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 12 2007, 04:24 PM Wrote:When did that happen? :blink: I can't remember seeing anything about that.  Of course this may be why they're temporarily offering Triple Air Miles if you spend $30 or more on gas <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]223098[/snapback][/right]

LMAO... just think about this then Nef, if gas stays low in the mid $0.60 ltr and it only costs $25 - 28 to fill it up think how much longer it will take to get one air mile if it goes even lower then that lol.... :lol:
[right][snapback]223181[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but I don't drive far enough in a week to burn that much gas :P (Typically I'm only doing about 80km for work a week & errands, it's the weekend outings with friends that push me into the 300km a week territory)

NefCanuck
Well I picked up gas last week for 79c... and just yesterday got gas for 77c. It keeps getting better, but before we know it, BAM... the prices skyrocket again. *knocks on wood* I hope not...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Flofocus,Jan 12 2007, 02:46 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Jan 12 2007, 02:56 PM Wrote:Still hovering around 80c (give or take) up here in Ottawa... damn you guys and your cheap gas!!

Was mid 70's in rockland this morning.
[right][snapback]223094[/snapback][/right]

For some reason, driving 20 kms out of my way to save 2c/L on gas seems a bit silly... I mean, that's something that my dad does at 11pm on a Tuesday night ;)

"Hey... does anyone need gas? It's down 2.6c/L in Barrhaven... it'll only take twenty minutes or so..." --> My dad.. :)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Got gas at 70.9 cents last night and didn't have to fight a mob to get a pump :blink:

'course now with the weather scheduled to go down the crapper the next day or so in S.Ontario let's see if they try to soak us <_<

NefCanuck
I'm still piss that here in KW nothing is below the $0.80 mark yet.. lowest I've seen has been $0.801......
92.9 Here, has been for almost a week....
My Mom Says I'm Special
Down to 80.9 today, just saw that 1/2 hour ago on the way back from lunch with a business associate.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.