Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunoco Gas
i don't use sunoco because i did notice that i got less kms to a tank. the gas is probably better, but for the price these days i will sacrafice a little performance.
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
sunoco still has 94 octane fuel for sale in canada? nice! can't get 94 in NJ or NY anymore that I have seen
Has anyone noticed that Petro Canada 87 smells really bad. I was in a pinch the other day and it was 72.5 and it really stank when I was pumping it. When I go to Canadian Tire or Esso I do not notice that smell. Just another reason I don't usually fill up at Petro Canada.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 14 2007, 10:07 AM Wrote:Has anyone noticed that Petro Canada 87 smells really bad.  I was in a pinch the other day and it was 72.5 and it really stank when I was pumping it.  When I go to Canadian Tire or Esso I do not notice that smell.  Just another reason I don't usually fill up at Petro Canada.
[right][snapback]223297[/snapback][/right]

I notice Esso smells the worst, but I think that's related to their slow pumps. I think that's to avoid spillage. :huh:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I usually just run Shell Bronze in my car, as the engine only calls for 87 octane on a regular basis. I did notice however, that I get better fuel economy on some fuels than others when I had the Focus.

With the stang, the fuel economy in town sucks azz, but on the highway, it gets around 550km's to a tank, and for a 4.6L V8, and a small tank, that's very respectable I think. That's around the same Fuel economy I was getting in the Focus, if not BETTER when I traded in.

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
i got just under 400km on a full tank of sunoco gas, think in going to stop using that and check somewhere else
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
Drivesthebeast,Jan 15 2007, 10:26 AM Wrote:I usually just run Shell Bronze in my car, as the engine only calls for 87 octane on a regular basis.  I did notice however, that I get better fuel economy on some fuels than others when I had the Focus. 

With the stang, the fuel economy in town sucks azz, but on the highway, it gets around 550km's to a tank, and for a 4.6L V8, and a small tank, that's very respectable I think.  That's around the same Fuel economy I was getting in the Focus, if not BETTER when I traded in.

L8tz
[right][snapback]223397[/snapback][/right]

how big is the tank? my focus is s***ting on me again and few dealers around here have some good deals on leftover 06's GT's...... ;)
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs