Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Feel My Legs...
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:44 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Dec 14 2006, 09:39 PM Wrote:I think it has potential... the Magnum is awesome looking, so why couldn't the Mustang look the same? Maybe the Crown Vic would be a better idea, slapping in the stang's engine and making a sleeper... just a thought.
[right][snapback]220403[/snapback][/right]

they did that it was called the marauder
[right][snapback]220405[/snapback][/right]

But the stock Marauder was a Maraudon't... a V6 Accord coupe could beat it to 60 and through the quarter mile.

They need to start over. Period.

But I love my car. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
correct me if im wrong but couldnt u get the maurauder supercharged?
and isnt it a svt cobra motor 32v 4.6L
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:52 PM Wrote:correct me if im wrong but couldnt u get the maurauder supercharged?[right][snapback]220408[/snapback][/right]
No, Kenny Brown had an aftermarket kit for it.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Dec 14 2006, 09:55 PM Wrote:
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:52 PM Wrote:correct me if im wrong but couldnt u get the maurauder supercharged?[right][snapback]220408[/snapback][/right]
No, Kenny Brown had an aftermarket kit for it.
[right][snapback]220409[/snapback][/right]

wasnt sure had a friend whose father bought 1 from a ford dealer like that
thanks for the info
K&N FIPK
STEEDA STS
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
ALPINE H/U

02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:22 PM Wrote:i work for ford.
[right][snapback]220400[/snapback][/right]
Me too. What you do/where do you work?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Dec 14 2006, 10:48 PM Wrote:
02_svt_guy,Dec 14 2006, 09:22 PM Wrote:i work for ford.
[right][snapback]220400[/snapback][/right]
Me too. What you do/where do you work?
[right][snapback]220420[/snapback][/right]

i manage a fastlane in ottawa.
U?
K&N FIPK
STEEDA STS
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
ALPINE H/U

No matter what you do to a car....somebody, someplace is going to like it. And somebody else is going to think it sucks.

There is precedent for the Mustang Station wagon. In 1965 Car and Driver did a project car based on the concept. They used a fiberglass kit that was being offered at the time. I don't remember the company but heres a pic....I don't belive this is the Car and Driver vehicle.
[Image: wagon.jpg]

And of course there was the pick-up version, the Mustero, that was licensed by Ford and built by Beverly Hills Mustangs. Here's a pic.
[Image: mustero.jpg]

And in defense of Vette owners everywhere, one of our favorite past-times is to sit around on a peaceful night and listen to the metal cars rust.
According to Hemmings Muscle Car Magazine, 2008 will see the introduction of the Super-Vette, possibly to be called the Z07. A limited production run of 2000 and will come from the factory with 700 plus horse power.

A year ago I would never have thought I could have fun with a Focus. Learned my lesson. Doesn't matter what the car....if you are a car guy you can have fun with it.
Fader
2002 ZX5
MBRP Cat Back - K&N Typhon - KYB/AGX Shocks and Struts -Vogtland Springs, 1.5 inch drop - Primax 772's - Toyo TPT 205/50R16's - Nextar Navigation
Friends call me Fader.
G.F.T.L.S.T.R.
euro_zx5,Dec 14 2006, 10:39 PM Wrote:I think it has potential... the Magnum is awesome looking, so why couldn't the Mustang look the same? Maybe the Crown Vic would be a better idea, slapping in the stang's engine and making a sleeper... just a thought.
[right][snapback]220403[/snapback][/right]

unfortunately, the magnum isn't a big seller in Canada.

But I'm all for improving the car line. Give me something I want to buy, so when my lease is up, I don't go jumping over to another car company.

Hell, I'd pass on having an IRS, if they could engineer a shift boot that doesn't rattle...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I just hope there's another compact from Ford that I'll want to buy (eventually ) when we get rid of this one down the road. Wayyyy down the road, but I'm planning ahead this time :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Fader,Dec 15 2006, 06:31 AM Wrote:No matter what you do to a car....somebody, someplace is going to like it.  And somebody else is going to think it sucks.

And of course there was the pick-up version, the Mustero, that was licensed by Ford and built by Beverly Hills Mustangs.  Here's a pic.
[Image: mustero.jpg]
[right][snapback]220438[/snapback][/right]

I like that... I'm not so sure about the rearward visability though (Those blindspots thanks to the rear pillars look big enough to hide a pickup truck in :ph34r: )

NefCanuck