Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Interested In A Atlantic Canada Focus G2g
ok, i know i'm new at fc, but i'm interested to see if theres enough interest to hold a atlantic fc meet next summer ?

i'm willing to do the leg work on this and have made a contact at the Roush performace dealer here in moncton...and surprise she rock'n the focus too... I told her i had a 00 zx3 and her response was "Nice!". shes rollin in a 06 with the gfx package.

anyways...

if theres enough interest i'll go down and talk to her and see if the ford dealership would be interested in hosting it and i'll try to find a few other sponcers... i met the owner of 3m trim-line today and he just bought a focus as well, and he's good friends with the owner of the ford dealer....

so who'd come? B)
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
now thats a hell of a trip

i drove to P.E.I and back 2 years in a row....so im mentaly prepared :D :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I could do it if I had enough advanced notice.

And yes, it is a hell of a trip to Moncton. Roads are pretty darn good too much the whole way.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
19 hour drive... I wish. Sounds like a good idea though!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Dec 5 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:19 hour drive... I wish. Sounds like a good idea though!
[right][snapback]218727[/snapback][/right]

Actually if you drive at a good clip, you can do it in 12 hours (from North Bay, same from T.O.).

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I made it from Toronto to Glace Bay NS in 20 hours driving all the way on my own. So it isn't imposible. But I am getting married at the end of next summer so all traveling is out of the question. Good luck with the plans, I hope it all works out and you get a good turn out.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 5 2006, 02:09 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Dec 5 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:19 hour drive... I wish. Sounds like a good idea though!
[right][snapback]218727[/snapback][/right]

Actually if you drive at a good clip, you can do it in 12 hours (from North Bay, same from T.O.).
[right][snapback]218733[/snapback][/right]

We did it in 18 a couple of years ago, but that was mostly speed limit driving... 10 over on the larger, divided highways.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Ill be there if you guys decide let me know I know jeff taylor ill talk to him about a meet.
NikiterZTS,Dec 5 2006, 12:45 PM Wrote:i drove to P.E.I and back 2 years in a row....so im mental  :D  :lol:
[right][snapback]218720[/snapback][/right]
And a whore
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I'd be up for it...havent been on the east coast since I was 10!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'll be heading out to bathurst just after xmas until the new year. Might be able to score up an evening of wings and beer at one of the bars in town.

I might be able to do it, provided it falls on one of the dates I get a week off from work with the sifts I'm on, plus I know deadskip would love to see more of Canada, like I have.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I might be interested as well... I want to take the 'vertible across the confederation bridge. :)
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

well it sounds like a good responce to build on... i'll try to get down to ford/roush and float the idea and see what trina thinks... might if not owr own meet maybe with the local stang club? but i'll float the idea...

i really like the idea of meeting up with the foci crew, i just spent the last 1 hour 1/3 cleaning the inside and rocking out to the "Stones" and maybe enjoying a couple german beer... ah, life is good...

and oscar if your in the area of moncton, post up and i'll head out for wings. sounds like a good idea, but bathurst is about 2-3 hours away...
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
darkpuppet,Dec 8 2006, 03:40 PM Wrote:I might be interested as well... I want to take the 'vertible across the confederation bridge. :)
[right][snapback]219248[/snapback][/right]

Well, FYI you won't see much when crossing the bridge. The walls on either side are pretty darn high.

ya you pretty much have to be in a mini van.... heaven forbid to enjoy it... :D
Hey guys like I said if yahs get enough people we can get it done I know jeff taylor personally but you guys will need more than 5 cars . they said it shouldnt be a problem as long as there is enough cars its just publicity for them they can announce it and get some people in to see what can be done to focus's
figured I'd give this thread a little winter bump,

So have you guys set a date for this event yet ?

I'm free for a week durring these dates. June 8th - 12th, July 6th-10th & Aug 3rd - 7th.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I do Cambridge to Glace Bay as often as possible, so with enough notice, I would love to go again. All us guys in Ontario could group together.
I'm down east often for work. Time it right and I could get paid 42 cents/km to be part of a meet. A hot lap of Cape Breton would be nice to do again.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Any Focus Owners Interested In paolo 12 3,546 02-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet