Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years G2g - Crooked Cue!
I'll be there.

Let me know what trin you plan on catching.
ANTHONYD,Jan 10 2007, 09:27 AM Wrote:I'll be there.
[right][snapback]222819[/snapback][/right]

Why am I reminded of the phrase:

"FAMOUS LAST WORDS"? :lol:

NefCanuck
I'm actually up at the 401 and HWY 10 for a client presentation in the afternoon. I'll hang out in sauga waiting for you guys.

I'll be there.
ANTHONYD,Jan 10 2007, 04:50 PM Wrote:I'm actually up at the 401 and HWY 10 for a client presentation in the afternoon. I'll hang out in sauga waiting for you guys.

I'll be there.
[right][snapback]222885[/snapback][/right]

Dude if you wanna drop by and see your tax dollars at work (yeah right, work on a Friday aft? :lol:) after you finish with your client, drop by, I should still be mostly sane by then. (Hwy 10 & Dundas area)

NefCanuck
I will know tonite if I can make it. But most likely I can atleast drop by for a beer or two.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I am not going to make it this time guys. Have fun.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Well i'm officially on the cancelled list. Work has gotten in the way again. Hopefully next time i can make it out.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Is anyone going? Cause I can make it now. I have to work Saturday morning, so an all nighter is in progress.

meford4u,Jan 12 2007, 04:36 PM Wrote:Is anyone going?  Cause I can make it now.  I have to work Saturday morning, so an all nighter is in progress.
[right][snapback]223110[/snapback][/right]

I'll be there around 7, depends what time the cab comes after I call 'em (They're usually pretty good with me being close to Square One, but no guarantees :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
I can phone in if someone PMs a cell number :D

Seriously, if there's event planning I'd like to help out.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
good meet guys!

I somehow stayed away from the beer and crap foods...

some observations:

Nef made one helluva shot once he figured a style of shooting that fit his abilities... he could be a contender (with a bit of practice)

Anthony may be a good pool player, but is often stumped by the 8 ball.

I hope meford is better at golf than pool

I'll have maybe one good game an evening...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

You forgot the big news of the nite.

Oh yeah the BIG NEWS!!!!!

Steve?
Big News?

Do tell
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Big news??
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
I hate suspense...

Ahh, I think I found it.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Jan 13 2007, 11:31 PM Wrote:I hate suspense...

Ahh, I think I found it.
[right][snapback]223273[/snapback][/right]
nope.........but it involves an intoxicated pool shark :lol:

darkpuppet,Jan 13 2007, 03:29 PM Wrote:good meet guys!

I somehow stayed away from the beer and crap foods...

some observations:

Nef made one helluva shot once he figured a style of shooting that fit his abilities... he could be a contender (with a bit of practice)

Anthony may be a good pool player, but is often stumped by the 8 ball.

I hope meford is better at golf than pool

I'll have maybe one good game an evening...
[right][snapback]223224[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the kind words DP but watching me play pool is like watching a train wreck in slo-mo, you know what the end result is gonna be and want to not watch but you're drawn to it anyways, like rubbernecking at the scene of a car crash :P

Of course after I had enough "fluid" I think I did shoot a little better :P

Yeah Anthony had the best form of the night, until he had to sink the 8 ball, then it all fell apart bigtime :lol:

Meh, I didn't think meford was that bad a pool player honestly, course I've never seen him golf (Though I hear through my sources he acquitted himself admirably on a certain GTA area course ;))

NefCanuck
sounds like it was a good meet, I really wish I could have gone but by the time I would have got there it would have been after 10 for sure....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.