Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is Every One?
Yes it was for you. For some reason it copied the wrong text. I live in SJ and I wouldn't be fooled between an SVT and a ZX3/5.
So all you newbrunswickers want to meet up somewhere this summer ? I aint got to much done to my car yet but ill still go lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
all 4 of us ;)

but yes it sound like a good idea.
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
good point lol , there is more than 4 from new brunswick but noone frequents the boards I know a guy up by belledune where im from has one with money into it but I heard its French and the furious never seen it yet.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
vy_MR2,Feb 6 2007, 11:37 PM Wrote:Yes it was for you. For some reason it copied the wrong text. I live in SJ and I wouldn't be fooled between an SVT and a ZX3/5.
[right][snapback]226031[/snapback][/right]

Yea I have had it since 2003 was the only one here in SJ then the Red one came and was wrecked and was either re born again or another Red one showed up.

Use to pass the Red one all the time on the way to work, but don't see it anymore.
I can't say for sure, but rumour has it that after the Red SVT from Tint King had a bad experience in an auto X race and it died, permenantly. There is one SVT in fredy for sale but its way to much to repair. I own a wagon (family) but I've done a couple little things. The big 3, valve cover, clear corners etc. I have a set of euro facelift headlights on the way from Germany. (ST170) Much nicer and better light projection than our headlights.
vy_MR2,Feb 8 2007, 09:04 AM Wrote:I can't say for sure, but rumour has it that after the Red SVT from Tint King had a bad experience in an auto X race and it died, permenantly. There is one SVT in fredy for sale but its way to much to repair. I own a wagon (family) but I've done a couple little things. The big 3, valve cover, clear corners etc. I have a set of euro facelift headlights on the way from Germany. (ST170) Much nicer and better light projection than our headlights.
[right][snapback]226193[/snapback][/right]

The SVT is pretty much stock ... Some Tails,clear conners,banner ... thats it.

Had a little more done to the old ZX5 ... Black with purple graphis,hella head lights, tails, lowered,had a glow kit on it ....

Always stayed away from the engine stuff ...

Here is a pic of the SVT ...

[Image: Shot1.jpg]

[Image: Shot5.jpg]

Here are couple of pics of the old ZX5

[Image: Shot4-1.jpg]

[Image: Shot7.jpg]

[Image: Shot11.jpg]
The big 3 is the 2 grounds and the positive from the alt to the battery. Our Foci are notorious for undersized ground wires so its a nice way to help with the flickering lights
looking to get out of my matrix xrs and might get into a focus...

wouldnt mind that 04 zx3 at rallyemotors in moncton...
[Image: thebarbersig02small.jpg]
all us new brunswickers should try go to cruise to the bay this summer in moncton.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
thebarber,Mar 5 2007, 11:09 PM Wrote:looking to get out of my matrix xrs and might get into a focus...

wouldnt mind that 04 zx3 at rallyemotors in moncton...
[right][snapback]229046[/snapback][/right]
would someone mind shooting by rallye motors (the hyundai dealership) and taking a look at the silver zx3 they have? id love more than anything to get into that car, and it keeps going down in price...just dont want to waste my time driving out to moncton if there is something major wrong with it....
I took that car for a drive back in November, but instead bought a wagon. It was a nice car. I can't speak for it now but back then, everything seemed to be in good order.
vy_MR2,Apr 11 2007, 10:15 PM Wrote:I took that car for a drive back in November, but instead bought a wagon. It was a nice car. I can't speak for it now but back then, everything seemed to be in good order.
[right][snapback]234317[/snapback][/right]
good to know....theyve dropped the price AGAIN to 7444.....
I know this is an old thread but just thought Id see if there were still any NBers around. I am in moncton but travel frequently to Woodstock and in between. Anyone else still around?
2006 Black ZX5 SES 5 speed - Stock + Tint
2010 Grey SES 5 speed - Stock + Tint
(02-08-2007, 11:04 PM)vy_MR2 Wrote: I can't say for sure, but rumour has it that after the Red SVT from Tint King had a bad experience in an auto X race and it died, permenantly. There is one SVT in fredy for sale but its way to much to repair. I own a wagon (family) but I've done a couple little things. The big 3, valve cover, clear corners etc. I have a set of euro facelift headlights on the way from Germany. (ST170) Much nicer and better light projection than our headlights.

hey I've seen you around we hats a blue x5 with black projectors ( well did have before i got cut off) are you down around the belleisle area also?

side note . add one more to the NB count!
Add one more NBer to the count... but it appears to have been almost 2 years since the last post... *shrug* anyone still out there?

I recently picked up:
2012 Sterling Grey Metallic Hatch SE
SE Sport Package
17" Machine/Paint Alloys
Interior Trend Package - Sport
Convenience Group
Perimeter Alarm
6 Sp DCTM SST

Oh yeah, I'm in Oromocto.