Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is Every One?
post the link if you can find it...
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
The cops wont do anything here and around moncton unless you are driving like an idiot, I have met them all over and none do anything.
timhickey,Dec 14 2006, 04:44 PM Wrote:The cops wont do anything here and around moncton unless you are driving like an idiot, I have met them all over and none do anything.
[right][snapback]220274[/snapback][/right]

i try to keep my idoit driving to a minimum... now that i'm a old married fart... i don't like the though of paying retard insurance prices again... $70 a month is fine by me B)

my friend the insurane broker started to give me crap about if i lower the car i should tell my agent it been "modifyied".... and thats why shes not my insurance agent...
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
http://www.autoseller.ca/trader/result/aff...=2&vid=24287832
vy_MR2,Dec 14 2006, 10:00 AM Wrote:There is a damaged SVT for sale for 6500 i think on Autoseller.com but I think it would be an expensive repair.
[right][snapback]220183[/snapback][/right]

oh ya... that would cost you over a grand just to get it frame straight again.
yeah I seen that on autoseller the back passenger quarter panel is completely destroyed.
yeah I try to slow down alot as well once I got caught doing a lot over and got a 288 dollar fine and now I pay $300 a month on my focus for full insurance. On my sunfire I was paying $200 a month plpd.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
you pay $300 a month for car ins!!!!!

lol... i pay $70 full coverager and $100 a month in the summer when the camaro is on the run.
Yep $282 a month!
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
anyone live on morton or frequent the apartments next to mcdonalds ... i saw a black hatchback there the other day...;
Was it a zx5 ? anything done to it ? I noticed one fixed up a little bit in the parking lot to the apartment buildings. My Sister lives at 100 fleming street right behind morton so im over that way quite often and see it there all the time.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
I think I seen your car the other day sliversteeda Im looking into buying a mobile home in pine tree and I seen a car just like yours in a yard.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Jan 30 2007, 02:10 PM Wrote:I think I seen your car the other day sliversteeda Im looking into buying a mobile home in pine tree and I seen a car just like yours in a yard.
[right][snapback]225019[/snapback][/right]
You moving in with Julian, Ricky and Bubbles?
Say hi to Jim and Randy.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
yep right in with bubbles in his shed
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Where the heck did all the NB'ers come from?

Have not been on here in a while.

I am in Saint John ... Drive a silver SVT that looks like a ZX3 right now with the winter rubber on right now ... that is unless you know the difference between the SVT and ZX3.

With this many people from NB we should orginize some sort of get together this summer.
You should come up to atlantic nationals we could all go for wings or something, see some classic cars at the same time.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
FireTent,Feb 6 2007, 12:31 AM Wrote:With this many people from NB we should orginize some sort of get together this summer.
[right][snapback]225847[/snapback][/right]

i agree...
Yep so anyone got ideas ?
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Jan 30 2007, 08:48 PM Wrote:yep right in with bubbles in his shed
[right][snapback]225065[/snapback][/right]

Where do you usually hang out? I've seen the red SVT in recent years around the city but never a silver SVT.
vy_MR2,Feb 6 2007, 02:42 PM Wrote:
zx5power,Jan 30 2007, 08:48 PM Wrote:yep right in with bubbles in his shed
[right][snapback]225065[/snapback][/right]

Where do you usually hang out? I've seen the red SVT in recent years around the city but never a silver SVT.
[right][snapback]225913[/snapback][/right]

Is this for me ? I have a Silver SVT in Saint John ..