Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painting My New Skirts
The afforementioned $400+ for the job is CHEAP....especially when it's factory Ford paint...paint and materials is BIG MONEY man....the labour is only a small part of the equation.

I get all my work done by Tony Tullio in Brantford ON....T&T Auto Detailing (though he's a liscenced mechanic, and factory Ford trained bodyman that was the cheif guy in Brant County Ford's shop).

BTW, good luck with your BMQ course, Saint Jean is fun, and not that tough (though the mental mind F**K your supervisors will put you through is a pain...lol!). Hopefully you're gonna go Army, and maybe spend some time in Borden on PRETC/ PAT-Platoon (do almost nothing there, and get paid for it until you go on your QL3/first career course).

What trade are you gonna do?

L8tr
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Nov 22 2006, 09:30 PM Wrote:The afforementioned $400+ for the job is CHEAP....especially when it's factory Ford paint...paint and materials is BIG MONEY man....the labour is only a small part of the equation.

I get all my work done by Tony Tullio in Brantford ON....T&T Auto Detailing (though he's a liscenced mechanic, and factory Ford trained bodyman that was the cheif guy in Brant County Ford's shop).

BTW, good luck with your BMQ course, Saint Jean is fun, and not that tough (though the mental mind F**K your supervisors will put you through is a pain...lol!).  Hopefully you're gonna go Army, and maybe spend some time in Borden on PRETC/ PAT-Platoon (do almost nothing there, and get paid for it until you go on your QL3/first career course).

What trade are you gonna do?

L8tr
[right][snapback]217089[/snapback][/right]

Totally....$400 bucks is very good...I will definately give Tony a call when I get back to Ontario!

Thanks....I'm not too worried about the BMQ...I've been training for almost 4 months now. I'm for sure going army, Infantry/ Urban combat. Im alittle excited about this whole new approach the army is taking, so getting no info on the new BMQ is abit stressfull.

Doing nothing doesnt intrest me though, lol. I hope to be busy as hell.

Thanks for the heads up...Darryl.
2002 Infra-red ZTS