Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accident
i recently got into an accident and i think my car is wrote off, i am waiting for insurance to get back to me with an offer. I am just wondering what they should be comming with.. i was drivin a 2000 focus SE... does anyone have an idea on what i should be gettin back from them??
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
Well I think that would be hard to tell without photos of the car, and mileage. I am sure that there are some people here that have had a similar model Focus that would be able to get you into the ballpark but as to an exact figure, your going to have to wait on the insurance.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Somewhere around 5K from insurance. Depending on the engine and options, maybe more, maybe less.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

i had the 2.0 L split port and there was about 87000 km on the car
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
Well I'm glad your ok after the accident. If you're planning on getting another focus you should consider the accident a blessing that way you can get rid of the POS SPI engine and get a Zetec engine.

BTW welcome to the site.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

with that milage and a basic SE sedan with nothing in it, 5K and with options up to 8K if your really lucky, if they don't fix it, but being over 6 years old insurance companys usually will more then likely right it off unless it's under 3K to fix it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
yeah i am planning on gettin another focus. i like the sedans.. im hopping to get somewhere around 6K for it. anyone know where i could find the blue book value??
Interior

Power mods
Well talked with insurance today they are giving me $7300 but with deductable i will get $6300 i guess thats not to bad
Interior

Power mods
tippmann,Nov 14 2006, 04:17 PM Wrote:Well talked with insurance today they are giving me $7300 but with deductable i will get $6300 i guess thats not to bad
[right][snapback]215982[/snapback][/right]
I take it the accident was your fault?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
i guess you can say that and insurance will look at it like it is.. guy infront of me on qew decided to hit his breaks on an open hwy doing 120
Interior

Power mods