Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Moment While Out & About Today
Okay this was just one of those WTF moments that are too good not to repeat...

So I'm travelling south on Kennedy today after having turned off Steeles. Beside me in the left lane is this obnoxiously loud late model Honda Accord with a fart can muffler, deliberately brapping the throttle so as to gather all and sundry attention to his rusted black POS and the attached noisemaker.

So after the third set of his "speed up, rev up, slow up" antics, as soon as I cleared the next intersection and the way was clear, I stomp the accelerator to take me to 60km/h, getting the car up to 5 grand twice on the tach, getting the CAI & exhaust system on the Focus to tell the Honda that he's not the only one that can make loud obnoxious noises...

Honda fart can didn't make any more attempts to gather attention for himself. I think the message was received. Score one for the Steeda CAI and MBRP :P

Juvenile? Yes.

Pointless? Yes.

But it shut up an obnoxious moron right quick :lol:

NefCanuck
somethin' to tell the kids about
Dan
i know how you feel, now imagine doing that without a cat and really making a racket while the honda guy goes WTF!!! lol
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Add a super/turbo charger and the same could happen with Mustang/camaro's, forget about the Honda Nation :D :P :ph34r:
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
Pwned by the auto!
ANTHONYD,Nov 5 2006, 08:08 AM Wrote:Pwned by the auto!
[right][snapback]214643[/snapback][/right]

hand controls > honduh fart can?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Little did I know that when I was helping to install your Steeda SRI that I was contributing to the delinquency of an adult.

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
You've done well, very well indeed.

The Jedi Council is most pleased with you. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
skifreak69,Nov 5 2006, 04:26 AM Wrote:Add a super/turbo charger and the same could happen with Mustang/camaro's, forget about the Honda Nation :D  :P  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]214641[/snapback][/right]

trust me, i think about that everyday when im driving around!!! :D
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
i better not sayin anything or my stories are going to come out :)
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
OAC_Sparky,Nov 5 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:Little did I know that when I was helping to install your Steeda SRI that I was contributing to the delinquency of an adult.

:lol:
[right][snapback]214672[/snapback][/right]

:lol: I was an adult delinquent long before the SRI went in :P

NefCanuck
skifreak69,Nov 5 2006, 04:26 AM Wrote:Add a super/turbo charger and the same could happen with Mustang/camaro's, forget about the Honda Nation :D  :P  :ph34r:

Oh if I could afford a supercharger kit that would play nice with an auto Duratec I'd so be there...

Imagine a Mustang getting pwned by a Focus with a disabled parking permit laying on the dashboard? :D
lol, slaughtering hondas is soo much fun, especially in my car because it looks like a pos and they usually laugh at it,

and i kill mustangs all day long, they dont mid it tho, becuase i its a ford not a honda.
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
kamilk69,Nov 5 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:lol, slaughtering hondas is soo much fun, especially in my car because it looks like a pos and they usually laugh at it,

and i kill mustangs all day long, they dont mid it tho, becuase i its a ford not a honda.
[right][snapback]214731[/snapback][/right]

i got killed by a 2 door pontiac sunfire gt the other day....he had 2 fart cans :D and i had an extra person in my car....

are we goin into street racing?? :P
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NefCanuck,Nov 5 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:

Oh if I could afford a supercharger kit that would play nice with an auto Duratec I'd so be there...

Imagine a Mustang getting pwned by a Focus with a disabled parking permit laying on the dashboard? :D
[right][snapback]214728[/snapback][/right]

FocusSport & I believe the Hi-Boost turbos will play nice with autos :)

:D

I doubt you'd get the fun BOV action on the auto, but you'd definately get the spooling out of it :)

The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
NefCanuck,Nov 5 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]214728[/snapback][/right]

FocusSport & I believe the Hi-Boost turbos will play nice with autos :)

:D

I doubt you'd get the fun BOV action on the auto, but you'd definately get the spooling out of it :)

The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA