Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrote Off
Damn... well at least you have the option to shop around now. Keep up updated on your search!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Mason,Nov 7 2006, 07:58 PM Wrote:So the bodyshop got back to me late today. It is going to be written according to him. Is came in at a wonderful 6500$ damage
[right][snapback]215049[/snapback][/right]

:blink: That was $6500 in damage? I viewed the pictures again just to make sure I was remembering right... Christ times like this I wish I was physically able to get into autobody work... I'd make a killing....

NefCanuck
Thats sucks.....
damn man that sucks. glad to hear your alright..my sedan is finished too would show the pic on here but i dun know how to load it on the site.. hey AnthonyD do you still know about the sedan for sale??
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
tippmann,Nov 15 2006, 09:31 PM Wrote:damn man that sucks. glad to hear your alright..my sedan is finished too would show the pic on here but i dun know how to load it on the site.. hey AnthonyD do you still know about the sedan for sale??
[right][snapback]216175[/snapback][/right]
Yes, it is Andrew's car. Get in touch with him via PM. 2001ZTS.

But it won't be cheap.

Well modded car (cosmetically) and well taken care of.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ackkkk i need a car quick..somewhere around the $6000 or $7000 mark so if anyone knows someone please send me a message
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
Wow, didn't even know you and your ride were in an accident. Pleased to see that you are ok, and also to hear you are likely going to get things your way (at least it sounds like it).

Ever considered looking for a Wagon? I think out of every Focus, they would make the best boosted sleeper...

Good luck with everything!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
So the answer from the insurance is in. getting 9700$ for the wreck. Got Mt brydges ford looking for a stock ZX3 for me.

So if any one has a ZX3 or 5 on here stock or basicly stock im looking to drop around 8.5g on it.
I need the other grand to get my sterio put back in and get a new exhaust system installed.

On that note any one got a nice tail pipe for me lol.
2000 ZX3
Mason,Nov 17 2006, 05:51 PM Wrote:So the answer from the insurance is in. getting 9700$ for the wreck. Got Mt brydges ford looking for a stock ZX3 for me.

So if any one has a ZX3 or 5 on here stock or basicly stock im looking to drop around 8.5g on it.
I need the other grand to get my sterio put back in and get a new exhaust system installed.

On that note any one got a nice tail pipe for me lol.
[right][snapback]216482[/snapback][/right]

Save up an extra 2k and you can have one sweet ass sleeper. B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]