Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evo Racing Suspension
^^ Eibach Prokit Plus (comes with the dampers and springs) with a 1.5" drop, probably the best all around 'daily driver' setup I've seen plus it's what I had............
^^^ where exectly can i order it?
and price maybe if u know

thanks
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
In Canada, hard to say (if you want anything close to a decent price) but that's pretty much standard for anything performance related.

I bought all my stuff though the states cause even with the shipping and brokerage (border fees) I still saved alot of money.

Stay away from steeda.ca also, their prices are insane.

You can also check on ebay, but only from hardcore reputable sellers on there and absolutely authentic items, guarentees, etc.
It should be fairly easy to find an Eibach dealer, any performance shop or even half-decent parts store should carry them or be able to order them. When I was pricing out the Prokit springs/struts it was around $700 from a local shop here..

As for installation, you might be able to find a local handy member who will give you a hand or take it to a shop if you're not confident you can do it yourself. There's actually some really good pictoral how-to's on some of the forums you might want to check out just to see what's involved in the install. You technically dont need air tools to do the job but it's a whole lot faster and easier.