Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Feel Terrible
Hey guys,

well like the title says....I haven't been posting too much on this forum lately..only because, well i found a new love..yes....a great love..MY QUAD MAN..MY QUAD...so now my spare time is spent zooming around at great speeds rather then spending hour upon hour on the forum reading, discussing, and posting...and i'm sorry....please forgive me.

besides i have really nothing left to do on my car as of yet....HOWEVER....i did install a new amp though..i went from a 480 watt piece of crap sanyo..which by the way, still POUNDED.....to an awesome, brand new 1200 kenwood amp...awwwwwww yeah....i can hear my eardrums screaming already...or is that just my passengers...oh well...

if any of you have quads....www.trx450r.org is a pretty good site to learn some stuff....ahhh the miracle of forums..
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
sounds like something you would do about an hour east of subury BOO
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Oct 19 2006, 12:54 AM Wrote:sounds like something you would do about an hour east of subury BOO
[right][snapback]212450[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol:

its ok slim, as soon as i find a gf, i plan to ride her all the time too, you'll be seeing alot less of me on here also!!! :P
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Oct 19 2006, 12:57 AM Wrote:
DD1,Oct 19 2006, 12:54 AM Wrote:sounds like something you would do about an hour east of subury BOO

its ok slim, as soon as i find a gf, i plan to ride her all the time too, you'll be seeing alot less of me on here also!!! :P
[right][snapback]212453[/snapback][/right]
like tha :P t will ever happen
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
You left?

:lol:

Jeez, you're home early from that date... did Daddy make you promise to bring her in early?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 19 2006, 09:41 AM Wrote:

Jeez, you're home early from that date... did Daddy make you promise to bring her in early?
[right][snapback]212498[/snapback][/right]

[Image: carl.jpg]
meford4u,Oct 19 2006, 08:04 AM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Oct 19 2006, 12:57 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]212453[/snapback][/right]
like tha :P t will ever happen
[right][snapback]212475[/snapback][/right]

ya who the f*** am i kidding, if DD1 doesnt work you can send you sis my way!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
She's probably twice your age lol
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Oct 19 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:She's probably twice your age lol
[right][snapback]212551[/snapback][/right]
And knows twice as much........ :o ;)
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
haha... so you'd be cool with your lil' sis dating someone younger than your son?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Oct 19 2006, 04:16 PM Wrote:haha... so you'd be cool with your lil' sis dating someone younger than your son?
[right][snapback]212555[/snapback][/right]

Hes still trying to figure out the answer to that. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
so hows the family going to like my face at christmas dinner I got dips on teh breast O'Ya
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]