Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And The Dumb Question Of The Day Is...
"The number zero, or the letter zero?"

Of course, this is coming from someone in Kentucky, so its pretty much par for the course.

I just had to share the stupidity I deal with on a daily basis.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Yeeehaw!
haha I know where you are coming from.

Me: "All the letters have to be capitol letters"
Customer: "Are the numbers capitol too?"

WHO are these people and how did they make it through life?!?!
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
Seeing the title I thought sure the question would have been one of mine!
2002 ZX5
MBRP Cat Back - K&N Typhon - KYB/AGX Shocks and Struts -Vogtland Springs, 1.5 inch drop - Primax 772's - Toyo TPT 205/50R16's - Nextar Navigation
Friends call me Fader.
G.F.T.L.S.T.R.
Reminds me of the question I hear most often from people calling us at work, esp. around the end of the year:

"I heard this from somebody, can the Sheriff evict me in winter?" :rolleyes:

The response I want to give: Don't pay your rent dumb@$$ and you can find out. Call me once you get booted out <_<

This is one urban legend I want to kill dead :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
FYI, its a letter.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
^^ tyipcal response from someone like you
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
the two most common ones I hated hearing at Tim Horton's in the Drive thru was:

" Can I get that to go? " - your in the drive thru in your car stupid!
" Can I get a {Any Size of Coffee} Black with Double Double " - So you want it Black or Dbl Dbl ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Is she legal?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
As I was washing my car at work today,

"Washin your car?"

"Nope, imitating the rain."

"Oh, how come?"

It was at this point I almost choked on my cigarette and JR spit his coffee out his nose.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
I thought JR got shot? man I miss DALLAS
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
"Now, for the incoming mail server, type in mail.localnet.com"...

"is that mail M-A-L-E or M-A-I-L"

JFC. Too bad they let people reproduce, because this dingbat had screaming kids in the background.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Frost__2001,Oct 18 2006, 12:38 PM Wrote:the two most common ones I hated hearing at Tim Horton's in the Drive thru was:

[right][snapback]212289[/snapback][/right]

EVERY time I go to a drive thru window, I always say "...and, can I get that to go?"
Makes me laugh on the inside.
02ztsian,Oct 19 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Oct 18 2006, 12:38 PM Wrote:the two most common ones I hated hearing at Tim Horton's in the Drive thru was:

[right][snapback]212289[/snapback][/right]

EVERY time I go to a drive thru window, I always say "...and, can I get that to go?"
Makes me laugh on the inside.
[right][snapback]212545[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
trust me when I say this, if you think it's funny the staff don't, and sometimes add things to your coffee and what not you might not find on the menu in your drink or on your food.

I have been known to add a spoon full of coffee grinds to the wonderful morons out just for being stupid on a daily basis, and I know for a fact I'm not alone in doing that, so beware!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Oct 19 2006, 08:09 PM Wrote:trust me when I say this, if you think it's funny the staff don't, and sometimes add things to your coffee and what not you might not find on the menu in your drink or on your food.

I have been known to add a spoon full of coffee grinds to the wonderful morons out just for being stupid on a daily basis, and I know for a fact I'm not alone in doing that, so beware!
[right][snapback]212622[/snapback][/right]

no wonder i always watch u guys make my tea....and im a nice guy in the drive threw
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Oct 19 2006, 09:18 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Oct 19 2006, 08:09 PM Wrote:trust me when I say this, if you think it's funny the staff don't, and sometimes add things to your coffee and what not you might not find on the menu in your drink or on your food.

no wonder i always watch u guys make my tea....and im a nice guy in the drive threw
[right][snapback]212625[/snapback][/right]

Watch close, you don't know what they're "stirring" it with. Especially if served by a male.
Alien-Tek,Oct 19 2006, 08: Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Oct 19 2006, 09:18 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]212625[/snapback][/right]

Watch close, you don't know what they're "stirring" it with. Especially if served by a male.
[right][snapback]212629[/snapback][/right]

yea no s***.....
for some reason Timmies never has good looking chicks working....exept my gf ofcourse :)....always old ladies
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I hate in my job ppl saying man your job must have its ups and downs