Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Pet Spider
I just thought I would share with you guys some recent pictures of the spider we have been feeding all summer. He has at least doubled in size since we started feeding him nightly. He is bigger than a Toonie if the legs are included. Lindsey has named him Webster and she is now worring what is going to happen to him during the winter. She wants to bring him inside over the winter even though she is allergic to spider bites. But here are some photo's. Enjoy!!!

[Image: Webby-3.jpg]

[Image: Webby2.jpg]

[Image: webby-2.jpg]
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
It's a boy!

Nice work.

*shivers*
well, I'm all set for my nightmares for the next couple of weeks... *shiver*

maybe now's not a good time to be cutting back on my meds... :P
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Gawd.. that thing is disgusting! It would have been a smear on the bottom of my shoe within 2 seconds of me seeing it.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 7 2009, 01:55 PM Wrote:I just thought I would share with you guys some recent pictures of the spider we have been feeding all summer.  He has at least doubled in size since we started feeding him nightly.  He is bigger than a Toonie if the legs are included.  Lindsey has named him Webster and she is now worring what is going to happen to him during the winter.  She wants to bring him inside over the winter even though she is allergic to spider bites.  But here are some photo's.  Enjoy!!!

WTF??!!
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Oct 7 2009, 04:22 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 7 2009, 01:55 PM Wrote:I just thought I would share with you guys some recent pictures of the spider we have been feeding all summer.  He has at least doubled in size since we started feeding him nightly.  He is bigger than a Toonie if the legs are included.  Lindsey has named him Webster and she is now worring what is going to happen to him during the winter.  She wants to bring him inside over the winter even though she is allergic to spider bites.  But here are some photo's.  Enjoy!!!

WTF??!!
[right][snapback]295663[/snapback][/right]

Ya know, like the little short black kid on the tv show!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
ZTWsquared,Oct 7 2009, 05:22 PM Wrote:

WTF??!!
[right][snapback]295663[/snapback][/right]

You should be proud Ken! They've found your long lost relative! LOL
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Dude WTF lol. that thing is awesome and creepy. Look at the leg hair lol
You must be feeding it super moths lol.
Cage it before it starts banging on the door looking for dinner. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

kill it before it reaches the children, won't someone please think of the children.
'03 Focus SVT
Lemme Borrow him for a few days :D I wanna prank DP XD
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
Sorry Ken, I wasn't even thinking. I don't believe there is any relation. LOL
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I woulda threw that thing in the lizards cage as soon as I saw it.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Oct 9 2009, 08:54 AM Wrote:I woulda threw that thing in the lizards cage as soon as I saw it.
[right][snapback]295718[/snapback][/right]

if you did that now, that spider would have likely have a fighting chance.

and christ, that's an ugly spider...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!