Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gatineau Hills Cruise
Taliesin,Oct 1 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:It's really too bad, but I opted not to drive 2h+ for a rainy meeting with one or two people... is there any possibility of trying for next Sunday? I could do that... :poke2:
[right][snapback]209589[/snapback][/right]

oh, yeah.. good thing you didn't.. thats a long way to go hehe..
ZX3T gone..
I will still swing by at 12:00 either it be in the focus or the new Mazda 3 Sport, just to make sure everyone gets the message on here!

It is currently a light rain right now..... This sucks it couldn't be a nicer day! I was out yesterday, and it was beautiful!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Taliesin,Oct 1 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:It's really too bad, but I opted not to drive 2h+ for a rainy meeting with one or two people... is there any possibility of trying for next Sunday? I could do that... :poke2:

I will be in Sunny Cancun next week so no go for us.....
ZX3guy2000,Oct 1 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:

I will be in Sunny Cancun next week so no go for us.....
[right][snapback]209595[/snapback][/right]

Ditto on the no-go for that... it's Thanksgiving weekend with my family, and Gatineau (Champlain) lookout closes that weekend. I think we might have lost our window of opportunity.
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Crap. I have to be part of the one family in Canada not to get all excited for Thanksgiving... well, the rain's stopped here in MTL, so I've decided (with the aid of the energy drink I was supposed to sip on the drive to OTT) to go on my own Montreal solo mini-cruise, and snap some pics around my town. I'll post 'em if y'all want, so you can see what the View From Here is like... someone let me know, else the pics will be relegated to total obscurity on my blog! <_<

Later!

My Lost Childhood, my blog, largely ignored by the internet community.
Le Quebecois vite en eSTie! 2005 ZX4 ST CD Silver Metallic Tinted

WOOHOO!!! My first mod: Kenwood KSC-WD250 10" Powered Sub

Mod Wishlist: Street Appearance Package, iPod controller/input, speakers, headunit, wheels, brakes, intake
Didn't get nice out till about 3:00 - 4:00pm. Decided to go up into the hills with the Gf's new car! Will post some pics once developed!
Well, I appluad the efforts of ZX5chica for trying to spool up a meet for those of us out here in the valley...

I'm gonna try my best to meet up with all of ya sometime in the near future...maybe after Thanksgiving...

B)
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Well it was an attempt. But worry not. Plans are underway to have a meet out East!
Now, if only 2 of you show up because of friggin rain, that will end all likelyhood of further east meets.
But once I sit down with Anthony and discuss his time frame for next years BBQ, we are hoping to have a meet in the Thousand Islands area next year.
Stay Tuned
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Taliesin,Oct 1 2006, 01:45 PM Wrote:Crap. I have to be part of the one family in Canada not to get all excited for Thanksgiving...

we don't celebrate thanksgiving either..
ZX3T gone..