Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gatineau Hills Cruise
Flofocus,Sep 27 2006, 10:38 AM Wrote:Guess the macster is staying home  :(
[right][snapback]208773[/snapback][/right]

I think you can get away with bringing him... I've seen dogs up there before... just be responsible and keep him on a leash and bring lots of poop bags
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
bump !!

:(

Light rain forecasted for sunday so far....
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Rain = no cruise for me :(
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
bah.. its 40% and its 2 days away..
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Sep 29 2006, 08:07 AM Wrote:bah.. its 40% and its 2 days away..
[right][snapback]209162[/snapback][/right]

exactly, lets not get our panties in a twist quite yet.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'll wax the shiite outta my car, and then it'll rain 100%....at least the cloud 10M in diameter over my car will be raining on me all the way from Pet...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
I'm still gonna go unless it's really pouring... a few drops here and there never hurt anyone! As long as it's clear enough for a few nice pics of the fall foliage, I'm all over it. See the rest of you on Sunday! ^_^
Le Quebecois vite en eSTie! 2005 ZX4 ST CD Silver Metallic Tinted

WOOHOO!!! My first mod: Kenwood KSC-WD250 10" Powered Sub

Mod Wishlist: Street Appearance Package, iPod controller/input, speakers, headunit, wheels, brakes, intake
HEADS UP!

There is a hot rod Show and Shine at Monkey Joe's at Westgate on Sunday!

Do you want to compete with them for parking? :D

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I will likely have to come there sooner, just so I can find my way around...

Umm, PM me with contact info for if I need help to find you or my way around plz...

Thanks!
With the outlook of rain, I will not be able to attend tomorrow! My tires will have no traction in the rain due to baldness.... I need to get new tires but putting it off until next spring, as the car is only going to be on the road till the end of the month (oct).

Still only 40% for the afternoon, still might be a go!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I helped wax and detail my roomate's Escape (Pitchblack, and a bugger to get bugs off of at first), and all was fine...I go to start waxing MY car, and the dark clouds, right on que might I add, came rolling in. I got finished, and then it rained here a bit...just enough to mess up the car a bit. So I went back out later and tried again, and it didn't rain again YET.

What is it with people and black cars...can't keep them clean for more than a few hours, before it rains or birds spit hot fire at them.... :P

Regardless if it rains, I'm still likely gonna show down there tommorow...I'll leave a msg on here early in the morning, like 9am if I'm not coming or if I've already left...

L8tr
BTW, got a number of confirmed pers coming, and those on standby?
No definite numbers yet... pretty much people are up in the air either way. In any case, unless something silly happens, I will be there.

12 @ Westgate. rain or shine. :)

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Drivesthebeast,Sep 30 2006, 06:47 PM Wrote:I helped wax and detail my roomate's Escape (Pitchblack, and a bugger to get bugs off of at first), and all was fine...I go to start waxing MY car, and the dark clouds, right on que might I add, came rolling in.  I got finished, and then it rained here a bit...just enough to mess up the car a bit.  So I went back out later and tried again, and it didn't rain again YET.

What is it with people and black cars...can't keep them clean for more than a few hours, before it rains or birds spit hot fire at them.... :P

Regardless if it rains, I'm still likely gonna show down there tommorow...I'll leave a msg on here early in the morning, like 9am if I'm not coming or if I've already left...

L8tr
[right][snapback]209524[/snapback][/right]

It happens to green cars too. :( <_<
And silver ones... I really hate bugs... grrr!

Mod Wishlist: Street Appearance Package, iPod controller/input, speakers, headunit, wheels, brakes, intake
Sigh, I have to bail out on this one this time. And it sux because I would have liked to come and meet all of you. I have stuff I need to get done for this week today for both work, and personal stuff. Also, my nextdoor neighbour was injured in a suicid bombing in Afghanistan the other day, and the GEN went to meet and greet him in hospital. His wife and some other people had a "support our troops" party, and well...I need to detox...lol.

So I'll have to take a raincheck...literally as I see it's been raining all night and hasn't stopped...can't catch me ridin' durr-teh...

For those of you that go, have fun, and I'll catch you sometime soon!

L8tr!
Sorry to hear that dtb. I hope that your neighbor has a good recovery :)

On another note, who IS coming?? Or should we just pull the plug right now?

Since nobody has said whether or not they were coming today for sure (other than Taliesin and dtb), we're going to cancel the cruise today.... sorry guys, but theres no point having people drive in from out of town to meet one or two others... if anyone wants to take this into their hands and plan a rain date, go ahead...

Yeah not looking very nice outside.. although its not raining..

Anyway, I was planning on going but since no one else is going, there's no point..
ZX3T gone..
It's really too bad, but I opted not to drive 2h+ for a rainy meeting with one or two people... is there any possibility of trying for next Sunday? I could do that... :poke2: