Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's Ford Gt Tt
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/17d6...83c01421e14.htm

the download link
http://www.torquenstein.net/movies/imv/I...esGTTT.wmv

It's the movie all of us ford gt guys have been waiting for of Joe's Twin Turbo Ford GT.... 1012whp, so far

I cannot describe how brutally fast it is.... it's out of this world.

He has also got a new engine done for the car that should be good for near 1400whp.... What loosing to a busa will make you do

Just watch the video, you will never regret it.

Some comments from svt performance

DBK
"It is ANYTHING but a dyno queen. It may not be the best drag strip car in the world (because it's not meant for that, it's meant to be driven!), but I would throw down money against 99.9% of the street cars in the country. I sat there with a G in my wallet contemplating making the bet Joe wouldn't take because he only races for fun against the juiced GSXR-1000. That was a mistake. Let me reiterate, the car WALKED a bike that traps nearly 150mph STOCK that also had nitrous when they raced past 160mph. This same car went nearly 50mph faster on a relatively short roadtrack than any other car had ever gone, including stock GT's."

The new engine is ready for the cars which is suppose to be using a stock gt block, carillo rods, diamond pistons, done up heads and valvetrain etc..... Also bigger turbo's so i expect over 1400whp with it myself actually
My Mom Says I'm Special
Three mins into the video... and damn. What a beauty!

I love how they describe the Greddy boost controller being used in the gt setup! lmao!

Seeing the needle climb like that... unbelievable! I'll try and stop adding comments now, only a few more mins to go with the vid... :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
HOLY SHIATZU BALLS!!! :o
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Even the first one was wicked....got a long wait for the second one, but then again, should be worth it. Maybe it's time to score a GT Mustang, and put the Kenne Bell S/C on it....that'd be good for a fair bit of punch...poor mans GT...lol
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
that IS f***in sick

I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
"it's not a dyno queen", but needs 115+ octane to make the HP.

as impressive as it is.. show me something that'll do it on 91 octane without waiting a half day for the turbo to spool (sorry supra owners!)...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!