Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nascar Buys Cascar
NASCAR has officially bought CASCAR and will call the series the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series

TSN story
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Yeah I read that. I guess all the NASCAR fans will be excited ?? I personally use NASCAR as a sleep aid :lol:
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
Pft, no wonder they let Peter Gibbons cheat like a mofo
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
I guess that means the company I work for is not going to be sponsoring anymore. Castrol has sponsored CASCAR for many years and it was a very good move for them. But now that NASCAR owns the series it means that we can no longer sponsor any races. I believe we can still sponsor a car but with Mobil being the official oil of NASCAR it leaves us out. Oh well, I think it will be a good move for the series and it will promote and encourage new Canadian drivers. I see international television coverage and exciting promotions in the future. Maybe even some big name drivers making some apearances, like Tony Stewart did a few years back at Cayuga. I guess we will have to wait and see what comes of the Super Series.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
this SHOULD mean a race at martinsville in the next year or two for the cascar series .... this well actaully save the series and help bring prices down that that 1 person doesn't control everything and make you buy from him

This was pretty much firmed up at the barrie race from what i heard back then

I'm gonna have to jump onboard with a cascar team next year, this should be interesting

And castrol shoudl still be fine, maybe they might not have to fork out the money to sponsor a race/series anymore, but the sponsorship with the #17 car shouldn't change at all .. if i remember correctly, earlier this year it was renewed for a couple more years anyways
Below Average Car Club
It is true DJ is still going to be sponsored by Castrol but I think you will see us take a step back in overall sponsorship. We provided a lot of oil to the teams for assoiciate sponsorships. Oh well Canadian racing might take a step up in the overall racing picture. Time will tell.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.