Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Greatest Motorsport Driver Of All Time......
darkpuppet,Sep 11 2006, 08:56 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 11 2006, 08:27 AM Wrote:
K_OS,Sep 11 2006, 06:58 AM Wrote:For me the saddest in Motor racing was May 1, 1994 the day Ayrton Senna died.

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]206425[/snapback][/right]

definately up there!
[right][snapback]206430[/snapback][/right]

quoted for truth.

that, and Ayrton Senna's Racing for the Game gear was THE best racing game for the game gear!
[right][snapback]206436[/snapback][/right]

+1. Now I feel old for not only having played the game, but knowing exactly what a Game Gear is and also having owned the TV Tuner module. It's still alive, in my Dad's tow truck bunk somewhere :lol:

As for Schumacher, a lot of better drivers were overshadowed by his sheer arrogance and that led me right off of F1.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
+1

I had a Game Gear too. Not for long, not that game (had X-Men) and no TV tuner, though.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
M.S. was a jerk but most of the great ones are jerks. A driver that can drive succesfully in different classes of motorsports gets my tumb up. I like rally better then F1, F1 is full of cry babies. But I still watch F1 ;). Kubica will be the next of the great ones.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
Schumacher is a great driver, who tried everytrhing to win. It must say something when your own brother doesn't get along very well with you though.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Ferrari.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
hes finished #1 same the # of times he has finished 2-6 combined is that fack up or what
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Good time to go while he still has it....
"Kubica" yess thats the last name I was looking for

Hes not a jerk hes just a positive guy and says it like is. If everyone had his competitive spirit then maybe f1 would be intresting to watch.

Ali was a arogant a jerk and look where it got him, but it was all show and some of it was just the fact that he was the greatest at the time and knew it. Also when he was out of the boxing ring he was the nicest guy ever.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roger Clark Motorsport Time Attack Pro Winner 2008 NikiterZTS 2 1,880 07-19-2009, 02:03 AM
Last Post: NikiterZTS