Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pics Of My Svt....
why did you go with new injectors (which i assume are able to flow more fuel)? i think cars usually come from the factory with the injectors not that close to maxing out the duty cycle of the injectors. i can't see how a larger throttle body, and changing some of the maps in the PCM will result in so much more air coming into the motor that bigger injectors are necessary. could you please explain?

also, what type of dyno was used?
03svt_k_14,Aug 18 2006, 05:37 PM Wrote:this is from the svt web site...

we know what the svt is all about....Look at when some of us joined this club ;)

A Jackson racing SC equipped SVT will net you around +200 whp, are you trying to tell me your TB, injectors, intake and tuning is getting you close to the same level of performance?

If so...hook a brother up with your tuner yo. :unsure:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
freedom ford took car of the dyno...they ahve a guy they deal with in calgary.....
they do all their dynos through them when people get procahrges and trubos through freedom.....i can call and ask if you want to knwo the place?
i theres a guy that has a jackson charger and he rates at 250hp
As some may know and some may not, the 170hp stated in ads, the brochure etc. is measured at the crank, not at the wheels, therefore 170 at the crank would net you between 140 and 150 as already stated. So yeah, with your upgrades I'd be watchin my engine if I were you if you're running a 190hp @ the wheels if it's a daily driver. Oh, by the way, nice looking car and great pics.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
focusracer,Aug 18 2006, 08:32 PM Wrote:Oh, by the way, nice looking car and great pics.
[right][snapback]202979[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that to. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
You may not post for sale ads for yourself or anyone else until you reach 100+ posts.
Then, and only then, can you post for sale ads for yourself.
Hope there is no further confusion.

mef.
JRSC will NOT get you 260 whp. I know I had one. 200-210 max. 220 with the big boost kit. maybe 230 tuned to the edge. So the guy with 260 hp is guessing or has guessed at crank hp. You getting 190 whp with a SRI and a tune is total BS. Ricer math will give you your 313hp or whatever but you can't ake your guestimate and multiply it by the max adv hp increase and expect to get it.

BTW. nice car and another vote for losing the tails...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
well i love SVT's..and also did the same mods to mine...and I think there's a lot..if not tons of posts here and over there at FJ showing what a SVT focus can do and can't..mine was doing 147 hp at the wheels ...stock and after all the crap that I threw ...it was in the high 150's...I think it was 157 or almost 160...but N/A ...without internals...forget it....

NICE CAR..! (change the tails...PLS)

00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
Welcome to the site. I edited your posting about the car for sale.

As for your numbers, here is the easy answer to shut us up (which i doubt will ever happen). Post your dyno sheet. No dyno sheet???

We have seen what these cars can and cannot do. So it's a simple case of "put up or shut up".

As I said before, welcome to the site and learn from each other. Bragging is for Hodna's.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
i do not believe the numbers that your putting down. like meford said post up a dyno sheet, you'd maybe have a 160whp with the mods you listed.
'03 Focus SVT
nice pics...nice car....lose tails.....i know im loosing mine as well...but keep them if u like that look
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Nice but, a "bold" claim on the WHP numbers...
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
03svt_k_14,Aug 18 2006, 06:28 PM Wrote:i theres a guy that has a jackson charger and he rates at 250hp
[right][snapback]202977[/snapback][/right]

This is true, BUT he did a lot more than just slap on a JRSC, he has a built motor, ported head and has even modified the head unit IIRC.....
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...er&pagenumber=1
Welcome to the board, and best of luck to you on all of your plans. I also would suggest to lose those chrome tailights, especially if you wanna go with a "sleeper look".

Those are quite the numbers you're talking in terms of output power. My Zetec, with the TB, CAI, 9mm wires, and 2.25" Exhaust is MAYBE putting down 120-125hp @ the wheels. The only way I could get it over 200 is with a Powerworks SC or something similar. A lot of us know that there is a guy in England who's got the PW big boost kit, and is putting over 300hp to the rollers on a normal day, but like the others said, that's with a built motor. Balanced and blue printed to like 9000rpm, forged rods and aftermarket pistons, milled and ported head, arp studs, etc etc.

If you plan on any of that stuff, then congrats, and we're looking forward to seeing your progress...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
03svt_k_14,Aug 17 2006, 11:08 PM Wrote:but a procharger will be going on soon, and will boost me up to 300+.....(if all goes well).......

on the pro charger web site......it says with 10 psi it has 65% more hp...
so 190 x 0.65=123.5hp gain.
and 190+123.5 = 313.5 hp.

or am i wrong?
[right][snapback]202850[/snapback][/right]

Just posted on FF today, SVTF with Procharger @ 8lbs. 254hp/193tq

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...857#post1200857