Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk About Being Burned...
^----- you couldn't be further off base...sure that's what it might look like, but behind closed doors it's a totally different matter.

what you see is just outwards appearances... things are MUCH MUCH MUCH different behind closed doors... and let me tell ya, it doesn't go down like the Disney-edited-for-TV BS you see in the Ford Bold Moves videos.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Yeah, Bell really has to get moving on improving its pricing in competition with the cable companies.

While I personally hate my cable company (Source Cable, in Hamilton), once they get the ability to switch to their phone service without changing your existing phone number, I'm dropping Bell.

Living where I live, about 1000' outside the official Hamilton border, it's long distance nearly everywhere I call outside of Hamilton.

With the cable setup, my area encompasses all the way up to include the GTA....I'll be saving over $30 a month....
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
darkpuppet,Aug 9 2006, 03:52 PM Wrote:^-----  you couldn't be further off base...sure that's what it might look like, but behind closed doors it's a totally different matter.

what you see is just outwards appearances... things are MUCH MUCH MUCH different behind closed doors... and let me tell ya, it doesn't go down like the Disney-edited-for-TV BS you see in the Ford Bold Moves videos.
[right][snapback]201612[/snapback][/right]

Oh hell, I know that better than anyone. I work for the provincial government :P The waste and stupidity that goes on would never be tolerated in the private sector (Remind me to tell you some of the jucier ones offline)

Heh, I just received a rather interesting e-mail from my cell phone provider (Not Rogers) So desperate are they to keep me hooked that the newest incentive is that for every three year contract I sign they will give me a free phone :blink:

Now my current contract is up in December so I was gonna sniff around and see what else is out there (I have access to the OPSEU rate plan which is pretty good), but a free phone every three years is a mighty tempting incentive to stick around.

THIS is what I'm talking about, companies want my loyalty they have to buy it :lol:

NefCAnuck