NefCanuck,Aug 11 2006, 10:17 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 11 2006, 09:14 AM Wrote:a new low for fc.net

laundry 101
[right][snapback]201988[/snapback][/right]

Hey at least its a clean subject! :rofl:

Thank you, I'll be here all week, enjoy the veal :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]201989[/snapback][/right]
ok, ban forthcoming. now your not here all week. and the veal is overcooked!
[right][snapback]201991[/snapback][/right]

Ouch, everyone's a critic ;) Hey I figured if it works for the winner of "The Last Comic Standing" :P

What have I told you about letting me in the kitchen? Dude I burn water never mind what I would end up doing to veal :D

NefCanuck
If Daniel starts up about fabric softener, that's it -- I'm outta here! :ph34r:

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Aug 11 2006, 02:31 PM Wrote:If Daniel starts up about fabric softener, that's it -- I'm outta here! :ph34r: 

:lol:
[right][snapback]202057[/snapback][/right]

Don't make fun of the man. Most woman like the idea of a man being able to through a load in the washer and dryer and it not coming out as barbie doll clothes. I took a Home Economics class in high school and I was one of only two guys to take in in the 10 year history of it (not to learn the material....for other reasons...the girls) That didn't work at the time but it work in my favour with my ex-wife and my current gf and her mother.

So every guy should take Daniels laundry advise and try it, you just might be surprised with the outcome/response from this. I was
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
PIGEON1,Aug 16 2006, 02:51 PM Wrote:Don't make fun of the man. Most woman like the idea of a man being able to through a load in the washer and dryer and it not coming out as barbie doll clothes. I took a Home Economics class in high school and I was one of only two guys to take in in the 10 year history of it (not to learn the material....for other reasons...the girls) That didn't work at the time but it work in my favour with my ex-wife and my current gf and her mother.

So every guy should take Daniels laundry advise and try it, you just might be surprised with the outcome/response from this.  I was
[right][snapback]202642[/snapback][/right]

Heh, well, when I finally moved out on my own, it was either learn, or buy new clothes weekly... and I'm a cheap SOB :P

I made my mistakes then, still make em now on occassion. Killed two beautiful silk shirts I got as Christmas presents one year by, you guessed it, throwing them in the dryer, I could have kicked myself, those shirts were $50 each :angry:

I still suck at cooking though, anything more complex than a Liptons Sidekick and I risk food poisoning :ph34r:

NefCanuck
PIGEON1,Aug 16 2006, 02:51 PM Wrote:Don't make fun of the man. Most woman like the idea of a man being able to through a load in the washer and dryer and it not coming out as barbie doll clothes. I took a Home Economics class in high school and I was one of only two guys to take in in the 10 year history of it (not to learn the material....for other reasons...the girls) That didn't work at the time but it work in my favour with my ex-wife and my current gf and her mother.

So every guy should take Daniels laundry advise and try it, you just might be surprised with the outcome/response from this.  I was
[right][snapback]202642[/snapback][/right]

At least you went into home ec voluntarily. I got kicked outta woodshop.

If any of you must know, it involved a crowbar and a wood plainer. :rolleyes:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

At least you went into home ec voluntarily. I got kicked outta woodshop.

[right][snapback]202719[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Nice, at least you learned their stand on crowbars and planners are in that wood shop class.

PIGEON1,Aug 17 2006, 07:21 AM Wrote:At least you went into home ec voluntarily. I got kicked outta woodshop.

Nice, at least you learned their stand on crowbars and planners are in that wood shop class.
[right][snapback]202746[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's nothing, I took two years of auto shop and I found out their policy regarding letting students drugged up on meds (with a note yet) onto the shop floor:

"Go right ahead, but don't tell us if you get hurt"

I proceeded to drop a tire from a Lada on my foot & a brake shoe before the teacher got a clue and got me away from the danger zone (I was too doped out on meds to notice)

Ah the memories...

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 17 2006, 09:57 AM Wrote:
PIGEON1,Aug 17 2006, 07:21 AM Wrote:At least you went into home ec voluntarily. I got kicked outta woodshop.

That's nothing, I took two years of auto shop and I found out their policy regarding letting students drugged up on meds (with a note yet) onto the shop floor:

I proceeded to drop a tire from a Lada on my foot & a brake shoe before the teacher got a clue and got me away from the danger zone (I was too doped out on meds to notice)

Ah the memories...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]202756[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You know whats funny, seeing a crowbar getting launched at 95mph right through a peice of 3/4" plywood and ricochet off a brick wall.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 17 2006, 09:39 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 17 2006, 09:57 AM Wrote:

Ah the memories...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]202756[/snapback][/right]

You know whats funny, seeing a crowbar getting launched at 95mph right through a peice of 3/4" plywood and ricochet off a brick wall.
[right][snapback]202759[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ahhh, :huh: the golden years of teenage bliss,sex and stupidity, can I go back???? :D

OK this should be a new thread, best Wood / auto /metal etc Shop stories!

back on topic, I'm in that losing wiehgt faze between XL and LG somtimes an XL is too big some times lg is too small... but I can always shrink an XL and hopfully one day shrink a LG lol... I would rather pay a little more for a shirt made of good quality a $10 rag... just my $0.02
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!