Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Border Cross Should Be A Hoot!
Lines should be long, customs agents should be even prickier than they already are..
Yay.

Horray for half-assed "terror plots" in London.

Horray for an escaped fugitive to be hiding out at the Indian Reservation near the Lewiston-Queenston Bridge.

Stupid Fugitive Article.

My question to these people is:

COULDN'T YOU HAVE PICKED A DIFFERENT TIME FRAME TO BE ASSHATS?
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
leave now for tomorrow arrival!!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
getting across the boarder should be no problem.. just make sure there's no fluids in the car...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

So long as your white...your cool

brown is bad!
torradan,Aug 10 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:Lines should be long, customs agents should be even prickier than they already are..
Yay.
COULDN'T YOU HAVE PICKED A DIFFERENT TIME FRAME TO BE ASSHATS?
[right][snapback]201790[/snapback][/right]
I crossed at Queenston-Lewiston today around 2:30 ... took me about 15 minutes to get into the States and literally 2 minutes to get back into Canada at 5:00 pm ... didn't seem any different to me than usual.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Sweet! Hopefully it won't be much worse tomorrow, but since it's a Friday, who knows.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/general/times/menu-e.html
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
yeah ZTWsquared is right, the Queenston-Lewiston crossing is the fastest route to cross at durring any time even when security is elevated in the states, it's also not clogged with tourists like the Falls one at Rainbow Bridge.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.