Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Amount Of Tickets
driving for 1 year:

1.speeding (140/50) cop forgot ticket book

2. speeding (70/50) $80 later and in the clear

3a. No front license plate (contested currently, but $108)
3b. Tint on 2 front windows (contested currently, but $108)
3c. No 'N' on the Back (contested currently, but $108)

4. No 'N' displayed = $80

5. No 'N' displayed = $80 (contested)

6. Failure to present license = $50

7. Not signalling in busy downtown (I did, but got warning anyways)

8. weaving in and out of traffic (swerving to avoid accident, contested)

and yeah, thats it
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
f*** it. this is completely f***ing stupid. I can't believe people post this f***ing s***.

Unf***ingbelievable.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2006, 10:40 PM Wrote:f*** it. this is completely f***ing stupid. I can't believe people post this f***ing s***.

Unf***ingbelievable.
[right][snapback]201394[/snapback][/right]

I have to agree with NOS here. Who fawkin cares. And what does this have to do with anything important on here?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
out of curiosity
don't see a big deal out of it....
if u think there's something wrong with the thread and it offends anybody,go a head a close it, no need to get all angry
no hard feelings
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Aug 8 2006, 11:03 PM Wrote:out of curiosity
don't see a big deal out of it....
if u think there's something wrong with the thread and it offends anybody,go a head a close it, no need to get all angry
no hard feelings
[right][snapback]201401[/snapback][/right]
not angry, just don't see the point.

And I am not about to close it if someone feels differently and wants to post up their record.

Their choice, but definately not mine.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
this is an interesting thread that's for sure.

just stay away from cop bashing.. you have a problem with your ticket, take it to court, otherwise, accept the fact that you probably deserved it.

It's possible that some folks may need a refresher on the rules of the road, but nobody's perfect. I have had a couple of tickets, and it's usually a long road trip and me being in a rush (not that it's an excuse tho)...

case in point..

My older brother, the super resonsible one in the family got a parking ticket once... for parking in a handicapped parking spot. You know, the big BLUE parking space, with the BIG blue sign posted in front of it in front of the big BLUE parking meter.

I still laugh about that one.

p.s. remember that things written in posts can be used for or against you in the future and could paint a picture of your personality that may not be accurately reflected.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

The only time I've been pulled over in 7 years of driving was in my Tercel. Going 130 in an 80 (maybe the fastest that car has ever been). The guy reduced it to 95, no demerits. Sometimes coppers aren't all that bad ;)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
darkpuppet,Aug 8 2006, 11:20 PM Wrote:this is an interesting thread that's for sure.

p.s.  remember that things written in posts can be used for or against you in the future and could paint a picture of your personality that may not be accurately reflected.
[right][snapback]201406[/snapback][/right]

I would not be boasting about some of stories.

I wouldn't be surprised if insurance companies surf car forums, like this one, looking for inside information to boost your premiums. Watch out, Big Brother may be out there. :ph34r:

Anyway, the last ticket I received was way back in 1987. I think the same goes for parking tickets, also. :lol:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Aug 9 2006, 05:13 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Aug 8 2006, 11:20 PM Wrote:this is an interesting thread that's for sure.

p.s.  remember that things written in posts can be used for or against you in the future and could paint a picture of your personality that may not be accurately reflected.
[right][snapback]201406[/snapback][/right]

I would not be boasting about some of stories.

I wouldn't be surprised if insurance companies surf car forums, like this one, looking for inside information to boost your premiums. Watch out, Big Brother may be out there. :ph34r:

Anyway, the last ticket I received was way back in 1987. I think the same goes for parking tickets, also. :lol:
[right][snapback]201429[/snapback][/right]

they might as well come out to the BBQ on saturday to bust some drivers :)
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
ZX5chica,Aug 9 2006, 03:43 AM Wrote:The only time I've been pulled over in 7 years of driving was in my Tercel. Going 130 in an 80 (maybe the fastest that car has ever been). The guy reduced it to 95, no demerits. Sometimes coppers aren't all that bad ;)
[right][snapback]201414[/snapback][/right]

It's rough being a girl isn't it? :)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I've only got one. (5yrs of driving)

It will be a year ago Saturday. I was in a military pickup (f-250 superduty crew cab) and this old fart in a caravan decided to stop and turn left into a CANEX store. The speed limit was 80 and I was three seconds behind him. The only problem was I had almost 600lbs of equipment in the truck and on a trailer. Needless to say I could no stop fast enough and plowed into the back of him.

I hit him hard enough that the rear hatch tucked into the van and touched the head liner inside. Cop gave me a CARELESS and I went to court and pleaded guilty but asked for it to be reduced to FOLLOWING TO CLOSE. Got my wish and my insurance company didn't drop me......THANK GOD
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
I have never got a ticket... almost ten years now... I did almost get a ticket for doing a huge burnout in the IGA parking lot in Niagara Falls once. The cop must have been on the other side of the building or something because I always check for clear ALWAYS. Anyways I left driving normal and not crazy on the street. I leave go left at the light heading to my destination (probably crazikev's) and next thing I see a cop car cherries on come smoking to a stop into the intersection then floor it in my direction... pulls me into a parking lot and he is STEAMED. Starts telling me I'm a stupid f***er, and I'm getting over $1000 in tickets and told me to go stand in front of my car. He does a few laps around my car and goes back to the cruiser with my ownership and licence. Next thing I get is him honking at me, but its dusk and his forward search lamps are on and blinding me. I just make out that he' s motioning for me to come over to his window... he hands me my stuff and says its my lucky day... WTF Then he goes back on his cell that he had put down in his lap and backed out and smoked the tires off down the road in a hurry.
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
^^ when i was 17, we were driving back form the bars. My freind who was driving an intrepid was way drunk and couldnt drive, so our other freind who just came here from alberta was stuck driving (he doesnt drink). Kicker is, he only had his learners permit in Alberta.

Anyway, were driving my freind home and we get pulle dover at 3:30am. Cop comes over...says we were speeding and could smell booze like crazy in the car. He asked for the drviers license and all that jazz. Came back and said you arent allowed to drive this car, somebody else will have to drive. I straight out tell the cop there is no way my freind and I could drive since we were hammered...

"You seem fine, come to back of teh cruiser" :o :o :o

I couldnt beleive it, this cop was making me take a breathaliser to see if I could DRIVE the car home. I blew, cops eyes just lit up. :lol:

"Yeah, you cant drive"

"Told ya."

:lol:

As he's telling me this, his radio goes off and says there's a domestic disturbance and all units to respond...

"Its your lucky day, tell your buddy with the alberta license to drive you guys home and stay put, I gotta go"

Go back ot the car as the copper is peeling out...my freinds are like WTF is going on...

"Lets go, its our 'lucky' day"

:D VERY cool cop. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
OH, is it me or is there more and more people that are just blatently running stop signs now. I stop... i might roll a touch, but thats all. My stopping is usually followed by a nice launch, and thats probably my whole reasoning...

I'm just tired of having people look at me like i'm a retard for honking at them like they haven't done any wrong, even though they just about got t-boned by me.... There are increasing amounts of BAD drivers out there... Sometimes I wish I was a traffic cop.. all I would do is give out failure to stops all day, and help polish the general publics skills

PS. I know i'm far from the worst and far from the best... I speed just like the rest of us, and I do the occasional burnout... but other than that i strive to be a proper driver, straight in my lane, signals, blind checks, all the good stuff.
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
I street racing/speeding 134km in a 60, fought and won 3 years ago,
Going to fight my careless for the accident in December.
I've been pulled ovr many times for stupid stuff, one cop saying "sorry dear, I thought you were one of those young boys looking to get into trouble" tee hee, i love being a girl! :P
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
nass,Aug 9 2006, 06:31 AM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Aug 9 2006, 03:43 AM Wrote:The only time I've been pulled over in 7 years of driving was in my Tercel. Going 130 in an 80 (maybe the fastest that car has ever been). The guy reduced it to 95, no demerits. Sometimes coppers aren't all that bad ;)
[right][snapback]201414[/snapback][/right]

It's rough being a girl isn't it? :)
[right][snapback]201452[/snapback][/right]

Sometimes but not all the time ;)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Frost__2001,Aug 8 2006, 06:50 PM Wrote:I guess I've been lucky:

On the Books Still:

1 Ticket ( march this year In Kitchener ) - Not having my Papers ( insurance / ownership ) in the car, I got pulled over because the cop was bored. - Paid it

1 Ticket ( March this year In Brampton ) - Having Too Dark Of a Window Tint, I'm going to court over this in Nov this year, Total B/S ticket, I stoped at the stop sign and the cop followed me for 2.5 kms and then pulled me over there is a rant all about this ticket here on the site can't remember what form.

1 Ticket ( Febuary last year ) Was doing 128 km/ph on the 403 trying to get to the Immergration office faster with my sister in the car as she was telling me to flour it there. Paid it.

Off the books

1 speeding ticket (sept 2001)  in Alberta Total B/S ticket as there was a car tailgating me in the slow lane then I sped up to get him off me and then he turns off his lights and so happends I get pulled over by the RCMP. Cheap ticket and paid

1 Speeding ticket in MN (sept 2001) was going umm 95 in a 75 MPH zone cop was suprised how nice I was for a Canadian, and gave me a reduced ticket.

2 more speeding tickets ( both in dec of 2001 ) pled guilty and reduced the fine, Paid

1 for speeding in (feb of 2002) I over took a transport truck and got pulled over for this one - pled it down and paid the reduced fine.

1 for not stoping at a stop sign in oct 2002 there was building materials blocking the view of the sign - went to court with a photo and it was tossed out.

1 for failing to yeld to a cop (july 2004) - Total B/S ticket as the one cop had a truck pulled over and the other cop was blocking the only other lane in that direction and I more or less made him move so I could go to work - Took it to Court and the cop never showed up so it was tossed out.

Ofcourse I have smartened up since 2003 and well I'm actually a really calm driver now, and I've gone 11 years worth of driving from a G1
[right][snapback]201362[/snapback][/right]

Phillip, your insusarence must love you
my insuarence kinda hurts but thats cus im a younger guy....i know some people pay from $500 up to $700 a month
man i think at that point i would sell my car and take a bus or take that risk and drive without one......

125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
jen_deans,Aug 9 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:I street racing/speeding 134km in a 60, fought and won 3 years ago,
I've been pulled ovr many times for stupid stuff, one cop saying "sorry dear, I thought you were one of those young boys looking to get into trouble" tee hee, i love being a girl!  :P
[right][snapback]201524[/snapback][/right]

is it easier for you girls to get out out of the ticket at the scean?
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
NikiterZTS,Aug 9 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:
jen_deans,Aug 9 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:I street racing/speeding 134km in a 60, fought and won 3 years ago,
I've been pulled ovr many times for stupid stuff, one cop saying "sorry dear, I thought you were one of those young boys looking to get into trouble" tee hee, i love being a girl!  :P
[right][snapback]201524[/snapback][/right]

is it easier for you girls to get out out of the ticket at the scean?
[right][snapback]201559[/snapback][/right]

I think so, I've had lots of warnings for stupid stuff, and even when I had to take that other ticket to court to fight the cop took me aside and told me what to do, what to say etc.. I guess it comes down to being nice though.. I'm sure if I wasn't so sweet and innocent ( :lol: ) I would not be so lucky.
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
NikiterZTS,Aug 9 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:is it easier for you girls to get out out of the ticket at the scean?
[right][snapback]201559[/snapback][/right]

I agree with that!!! I got stop 5 times and no warnings!! My girl friends get stop for speeding..running stops...all that kind of stuff...The only thing the cops says " Just be careful next time ok".

Go suck on a lemon god dammit! lol.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan