Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How About That Weather?!
You guys were the national hot spot yesterday according to EC. 38°C in Toronto.
I DUNNO here in ottawa i saw a 117F with the humidex

i jumped in the pool and with in a minute i was dry
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
02_svt_guy,Aug 2 2006, 10:00 AM Wrote:I DUNNO here in ottawa i saw a 117F with the humidex

i jumped in the pool and with in a minute i was dry
[right][snapback]200444[/snapback][/right]

I went to the parents pool last night. In the shallow end, my upper half of my body would be out of the water, I was sweating IN the water. Had to stay in the deep end to stay cool :o
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
volleyball down at the beaches was INSANE yesterday...

usually after a hard workout, I would stink of sweat... you know, BO.. .. yesterday I was stinking of the sweat... I smelled like salt water. It was like staying by the ocean.

in 2 hours I drank nearly 3L of water..

then I get home.. living room (with 10,000 BTUs of aircon) is about 90F, and the bedroom (with 10,000 BTU of it's own aircon) is 80F.

I hope it cools down over the next couple of days..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

NOS2Go4Me,Aug 1 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:Hooray for no AC and no stupid huge hydro bills!
[right][snapback]200359[/snapback][/right]

Hooray for AC and "utilities included in rent"!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Im glad thats one of the only upgardes I got on the house. Central Air kicks azz!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
darkpuppet,Aug 2 2006, 10:49 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 1 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:Hooray for no AC and no stupid huge hydro bills!
[right][snapback]200359[/snapback][/right]

Hooray for AC and "utilities included in rent"!
[right][snapback]200459[/snapback][/right]

+1
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I walked into my lab yesterday morning, and the air conditioner was blowing out hot air.... great way to start the day!! But we survived.

Sidenote: did anyone read the article in the paper this morning saying that Ontario reached and surpassed it's highest historic use of energy yesterday... so much for that blackout they promised:)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Well, today isn't so good either. I was at a Tribunal this morning with a client in my full Sunday best. Walked outside after the car had been sitting outside for two hours....

Let's just say it was ugly 'til I could duck home and change :ph34r:

Oh and last night I had to help someone boost their car in the offices underground (Imagine that, a car fries its battery in this heat :o ). Had to be 30C and the underground was piss poorly lit ta boot <_<

NefCanuck
im paying someone to change the brakes on my car instead of doing it myself. 2 reasons for that i dont have the time and it is way to f***ing hot in my garage.

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs