Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What's The Protocol In Such A Situation?
<yoda>You had a chance for greatness, but screw it up royally... you did. </yoda>

The requisite rebuttal to her statement was "I already know how to get you out of your shorts. Care to see how long it takes for the rest?"
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Who do I talk to about getting an Admin BANNED?

:rolleyes:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Hey stupid.
Yes you the admin. I am talking to you.
I am sick and tired of hearing about women you don't persue because they are out of your league. Look. No woman is out of your league. You thinking like this is not getting you laid. Every woman has one weakness. They love men that listen and pay attention to what they are saying.
I am not saying you and I and and other numnuts on this board are the best looking, but who cares! Stop thinking like this and pay more attention to what they say and act upon your instincts. If you don't ask, you'll never know.
This coming from a guy with a top shelf wife. Atleast I (and Andrew) thinks so.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Aug 1 2006, 12:43 PM Wrote:Hey stupid.
Yes you the admin.  I am talking to you.
I am sick and tired of hearing about women you don't persue because they are out of your league.  Look.  No woman is out of your league.  You thinking like this is not getting you laid.  Every woman has one weakness.  They love men that listen and pay attention to what they are saying. 
I am not saying you and I and and other numnuts on this board are the best looking, but who cares! Stop thinking like this and pay more attention to what they say and act upon your instincts.  If you don't ask, you'll never know.
This coming from a guy with a top shelf wife.  Atleast I (and Andrew) thinks so.
[right][snapback]200216[/snapback][/right]

'the league' statement is just an illustration of the hotness.. I have to take some pics... I do enjoy staring at her ass when she's playing in front of me :P.

To be honest, there's another chick on the team I'm gunnin' for :P .. and instead of 'fighting the war on two fronts', I'm letting the guys on the team get their droolin over with first so when they get tired of the new chick, and I've exhausted all options on chick #2, I can swoop in for the kill.

There's something to the strategy of not being one of the 20 guys all vying for the same girl at the same time.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Simply terrible dp...

your off the case!

clean out your desk and get the hell outta here!!

jerkass :angry: