FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So What's The Protocol In Such A Situation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So a chick forgets her undies in the back of your car... what do you do?

granted I don't know her that well, but what's the protocol of when a chick leaves her dirty laundry in the back seat of your car?

p.s. you have until thursday to help me out...
Well, there must be more to the story. How did they get there? What were the circumstances leading up to soiled underware in the back seat. If there was some sort of activity which caused them to be "forgoten" in the car I would of course wash and return them. But on the other hand if they are large enough to be a car cover and and look as if you have done burnouts on them I would toss them and not speak of the incident. But asuming you are posting this here that is not the case. So wash them and on Thursday hang them on the rear view mirror and have some fun with it. :lol:
That depends... how much do you see yourself pursuing this relationship? :D

I say "return as-is" if you're not hoping for a Mrs. Darkpuppet out of this one.
well its not that easy to answer.

what kind are they?
are they worth to hang on the wall? you know to brag :)
are you married? is your wife gona find out about the other girls undies?
is she even worth a second call?
How would your current wife/gf feel about wearing them?
How drunk were you? Are you sure its a girls undies?
can you bring it to the BBQ and make a show and tell?

j/k How about you send her a txt, that way you don't have to call her. just say BTW you forgot your undies in my car. lets see what she will say
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 31 2006, 11:02 AM Wrote:So wash them and on Thursday hang them on the rear view mirror and have some fun with it.  :lol:
[right][snapback]199944[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah classic. this is the best one and take a pic of her face when she sees them on your mirror :)
uhh... scratch & sniff?

are they sexy? or granny panties? If sexy, hang them from the mirror (after laundering)

I'd send her a message, asking if she forgot something the other night.

And yeah, is she worth a second date? If so, return them on the second date. Washed & folded nicely.
#1. Tie it to your antenna and drive around. People will think you either got laid or are gay.

#2. Put them on.

#3. Put them on your head.

#4. Get some hot water, soak it with some yellow dye, and launch it at your best friend/enemy.

#5. Call the girl, tell her that the pink laced underwear she left you didn't fit too well and ask her if she can lend you a thong.

#6. Send her a pair of your underwear (the more the stained, the better).

And last but not least...

#7. When going for your next date, tell her that she should forget putting on underwear as you will return it then. (you could also elect to forget said underwear).

:D
If you opt for options #2 or #5, I wouldn't mention it on here.
given more info i believe we could determine the correct form of action.
I'll post the full story later..... let you guys run with it until I burst the bubble...

buuuuuuuut.. she is smokin'
:postpics:
Just need to know if its a thong. I will give you the right answer after that.
I'll have to go with the killjoy crowd here ([i]Ah the joys of knowing too much about legal liability <_<) and send a brief text message or VM saying that she forgot something in your car the other night and that you'll have it for her on Thursday when you two meet up again.

Of course ther other side of my brain says get a picture of you holdin' em up and caption them "SCORE!" :D :P

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Jul 31 2006, 09:58 AM Wrote:I'll post the full story later..... let you guys run with it until I burst the bubble...

buuuuuuuut.. she is smokin'
[right][snapback]199972[/snapback][/right]

If you say it was a family member, I'm going to lose my lunch. Unless you were lugging laundry around for them...

So stop keeping us waiting already!
ZX5focused,Jul 31 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote::postpics:
[right][snapback]199973[/snapback][/right]

[Image: puppetpantiesdz6.jpg]
Had the same type of experience in University. Except I had a little more class and she left them at my place. I didn't tell her about it, and she never asked.
She really wasn't worthy of a second "date". but a second jump in the sack would be just fine with me.
I knew that I would bump into her at a party about 2 weeks later and we still talked and conversed with one another, so it wasn't awkward and strange.
But I did return her panties. Cleaned and polished.
I pulled her aside at the party, and told her to come with me as I had a present for her.
I pulled her into the bathroom, dropped my drawers, and she burst out laughing. I was wearing them. That's when the second time happened. Best thing I ever did.

Try it. She'll love it.
^^--- HAHAHAHAHAHA... hehe..

um... there is no way they'd fit me...
meford4u,Jul 31 2006, 01:30 PM Wrote:I pulled her into the bathroom, dropped my drawers, and she burst out laughing.  I was wearing them.  That's when the second time happened.  Best thing I ever did.
[right][snapback]200002[/snapback][/right]

I don't know weither to laugh out loud or throw up in disgust from that mental image.
I think I'll go with the throwing up part.

I think i'm scarred for life, and may need some therapy.
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 31 2006, 01:38 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 31 2006, 01:30 PM Wrote:I pulled her into the bathroom, dropped my drawers, and she burst out laughing.  I was wearing them.  That's when the second time happened.  Best thing I ever did.
[right][snapback]200002[/snapback][/right]

I don't know weither to laugh out loud or throw up in disgust from that mental image.
[right][snapback]200007[/snapback][/right]

Here's MY vote:

:puke:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3