Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focuscanada.net Vinyl Stickers
sent you a paypal payment of $4 for 1 silver sticker! names michael so you know :lol:
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
interested in a fc badges... i'd like the one that is the closest color to the fn badge on my car below... please excuse the pink blob in the center... stupid camera phone.

as soon as i get the color i'll order.

[Image: Image024-1.jpg]
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
ok this whole "grey is silver and silver is a dark grey" thing is really confusing
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
you got that right man.....

the ones i got ,which are (light grey) would look better on yours.....pretty much they are silver

[Image: sticker3.jpg]
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
SliverSteeda,Jun 5 2007, 02:24 PM Wrote:ok this whole "grey is silver and silver is a dark grey" thing is really confusing
[right][snapback]240588[/snapback][/right]

the light grey is closer in tint to the silver paint, but has no metal flake/shine.

The 'silver' is closer in tint to the grey car, but has a metal-flake colouring.. like silver model paint.

So how does one name the colours? by their tint? or by their finish?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

so if i wanted it to match my car i'd go with the light grey?
SliverSteeda,Jun 5 2007, 03:11 PM Wrote:so if i wanted it to match my car i'd go with the light grey?
[right][snapback]240593[/snapback][/right]

yes
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

thanks, i really appreciate it.
Done deal funds sent
so it's darkpuppet we've got to talk to to get some? Just let me start a paypal account and I'll whip $7 that way for 2 silver ones..
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
Darkpuppet!

I'd bring a few to the campjing trip.
I'm hoping to decide on a layout today / tomorrow and have them on in time for the camping trip.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Money has been sent (paypal) for one grey and one silver.

Thanks
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
I'm an idiot...I tried signing up for a paypal account, but my email wouldn't work...Because I already had one! DUH!...lol...$7 coming your way for 2 silver ones!
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

i sent my $$ in about a week ago so now all i have to do is wait :(
2002 ZX5 Focus
Svt Cat Back, No Cat, Cold Air, Sct Chip, Ford Racing Plug Wire, NGK IR Plugs, Eibach Springs, Short Shifter SVT Head Lights (HIDs) Blacked Fogs And Side Markers, Cut Center Grill, Euro Black Tails, Sound System. Ford Racing Ralling Rims 17' With 205/40/R17 Tire.
any updates on teh stickers?

ya, i've been waitin like 2 weeks now...i want mine before the meet on the 25th if possible.
I ordered mine a week ago.
I hope to get 'em before my next visite to the 1/4 so I can get better trap speed/time, loL.
But in a seriousness, I can't wait to show off my new decal :)

its been 3 weeks and no word...whats the deal?
Same here... <_<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  focuscanada.net stickers Silver Fox 63 43,342 12-23-2013, 11:53 PM
Last Post: focuscanada94
  New Focuscanada Stickers darkpuppet 90 50,668 09-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Last Post: 4doorfocus