Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shorty Antenna
meford4u,Jul 25 2006, 04:35 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 23 2006, 10:39 PM Wrote:anyways u can laugh it up...but i did take it off ....had put a big amount of "Moovit" stuff and my buddy Terri did it Hulk styles ....so it is off
[right][snapback]198694[/snapback][/right]

I was laughing so hard with most of the posts all weekend that I couldn't bring myself to tell you what to do and end the drama. I was just too funny.

You win Newby f***tard of the month for July.

And believe me, in my books, that is an honor.

Ask Frost.
[right][snapback]198984[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the award anyway....always good to take comments like that from another "smart" focus "owner"

oops sorry i forgot its your son's
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Jul 25 2006, 11:03 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 23 2006, 10:39 PM Wrote:anyways u can laugh it up...but i did take it off ....had put a big amount of "Moovit" stuff and my buddy Terri did it Hulk styles ....so it is off

I was laughing so hard with most of the posts all weekend that I couldn't bring myself to tell you what to do and end the drama. I was just too funny.

Ask Frost.

thanks for the award anyway....always good to take comments like that from another "smart" focus "owner"

[right][snapback]199025[/snapback][/right]

And he just walked in, my son the mechanic. I had to pick him up off the floor from laughing so hard.

And with all the issues you have as a not so handy do- it-yourselfer and then have the mechanic fix it, you really should learn to be nicer to me as my son, the mechanic, is now doing favours for my close friends. mmmkay?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
^^^brakes?
ANTHONYD,Jul 26 2006, 08:56 AM Wrote:^^^brakes?
[right][snapback]199069[/snapback][/right]
you know him and you know where he works. go talk to him.

NikiterZTS,Jul 25 2006, 11:03 PM Wrote:

Ask Frost.

[right][snapback]199025[/snapback][/right]

dude, who the f*** do you think you are? you have been actively posting for 2 weeks now and have made 200+ posts. Out of those 200 maybe 15 were meaningful. you have been at the top of the "todays top ten posters" for a week straight.
i think you're one of those people who need to be the center of attention all the time. everytime i sign on, you are signed in and actively waiting for someone to post so you can throw some sort of reply at it. i think you are on here more then the admin and he lives on his computer.
you're worse the scooba when he goes on one of his whoring sprees!!

you dont come on here after 2 weeks and start throwing insults at one of the core members of this site (though he can easily take)
normally when people join a forum, they lay low for a while and only make meanigful posts until the get known to the regualr members. some of the long-standing quality memebers on this site have less posts then you.

another thing you might wanna know is that a bunch of the members on here are firends outside of focuscanada.net. alot of the jokes thrown around here are between friends and not people that dont know eachother. so watch what you say to people, even if you heard someone else say it.

anyways heres a piece of advice: "treat this site as a car forum, not your new best friend that you wanna hang out with 24/7"

either way im pretty sure the current laughing stock of the forum with all of your useless posts.

/rant

wow what a slow day at work

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Relax people.

Jeezus.

Drama of the week. :rolleyes:

Let it go please!
I am going to leave it at that and close this thread.

Don't start another one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  shorty antenna? 2000zx3sct 14 6,673 02-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: 2000zx3sct