Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pictures.
[Image: aaaaaaaaaaaa071306_001copy.jpg]
^^--- I'm sorry, but that's freakin' hilarious!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

pwned
shoulda kept the borders though
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Your photoshop-fu is strong, Anthony!

that girl (or whatever... Orc?) scares me lots though.

Really nice photos though :)

Going to have to try and scan a bunch of stuff I've done many moons ago (ya know, with that 35mm stuff) to share.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
darkpuppet,Jul 26 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote:^^---  I'm sorry, but that's freakin' hilarious!
[right][snapback]199144[/snapback][/right]

Glad you like! :lol:
:lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I hope this doesn't discourage people from posting pics...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

If it does...they're in the wrong place!
brutal

you could of at least cropped her down smaller so it looked like she was kicking me in the but :lol:
that was awesome

i've seen that girl on ebaumsworld.com
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Jul 27 2006, 08:56 AM Wrote:that was awesome

i've seen that girl on ebaumsworld.com
[right][snapback]199239[/snapback][/right]

and every other message baord out in internet land. :rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
That's just pure gold.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Oh man I saw that picture and just broke out laughing for like 2 minutes. I so was not expecting it lol... *sigh and a deep breath*

Ok I'll post a picture

Crazy over saturation, but it works I think.
[Image: med_DSC_4958.jpg]

Or is posting cars in this thread wrong? if so I'll post this...
[Image: med_DSC_4863.jpg]
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
^steam wistle?

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
^^ lol I think it was... it wasn't mine... the chair and tent were.

Also, I had taken my shirt off and put sunscreen on, sat in that chair and then got up, and had the maple leaf on my back. I guess the sunscreen pulled the ink out of the chair? that or my sweat. Yay cheap chairs.
i like the over saturated pictures. I think I may try some out.

that and warm filters are my favorite. I was into the high contrast for a bit but Im slowly getting out since. I took these tonight. Wish I had my tripod but I did my best

AKAK post some more. I really like your pictures.

[Image: 007.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 002.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]

ZX3TUNR,Jul 28 2006, 02:37 AM Wrote:i like the over saturated pictures. I think I may try some out.

that and warm filters are my favorite. I was into the high contrast for a bit but Im slowly getting out since. I took these tonight. Wish I had my tripod but I did my best

AKAK post some more. I really like your pictures.
[right][snapback]199480[/snapback][/right]
Thanks!

I'm still quite fond of high contrast pictures, not sure what it is about them, but they always seem better.

The oversaturation hardly ever seems to work for me, so I must be doing it wrong 90% of the time. But I do like the one I posted, it seems to have turned out well.

I was just looking at the picture the shoe and thinking, I've never had a pair of shoes that looked good in a picture, they're always black, or white. That or I can't take pictures of shoes really well lol.

The pictures turned out well without the tripod, they still look fairly sharp. Did you lean against something? or manage that with just holding out the camera?

Have I posted any Subi track day pictures? I don't think I have... These are from Shannonville.
[Image: med_DSC_4532.jpg]

I realize this isn't a Subi, but everyone is welcome to track days as long as there's an opening.
[Image: med_DSC_4552.jpg]

[Image: med_DSC_4669.jpg]
[Image: med_DSC_4629.jpg]
darn those pics didnt load up :(

i just use some of the skills I learned when I was on the rifle team in army cadets lol. Slow down my breathing and hold very still. I find when I dont have the tripod I use the eye finder instead of the lcd. Seems to work better.
Yeah, my webhost had a fire at their datacenter. They should be back up soon.

Power went out, then a generator caught on fire. Yay lol...

Yeah holding out to see the LCD you don't have as much support for the camera.

Edit: Should be fine now.
So I got bored tonight and decided that I'm going to try and be artsy. Since I don't have the proper tools and sets available, I made due with what I could find. The platform the glass is placed on, is the side of one of my computer cases, I wanted a black base. The background, is the side of my Antec P180, I wanted a white background, but silver worked. I had no bright lights in my room, only a little lamp, so I used a flashlight to light up the glass. All and all I think it turned out rather well despite things.

I haven't come up with a silly name for it yet, or a caption about how it represents mans destruction of the natural order of life, but here's the picture anyway.

[Image: med_DSC_5092.jpg]

And here's another picture of something else, using the same PC case side for the base.

[Image: med_DSC_5087.jpg]