Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Nice To Have Land...
So as some of you know, and some of you got some teaser info,

I GOTS ME A HOUSE!

That's right ladies and germs. Finally, a place to call my own. No more staying at mommy and daddy's.

[Image: HousePic.jpg]

There's not much you can tell from the pic I have. Its basically a 2 bedroom bungalow with full basement on a 62ft x 92ft lot. Lots of room to have an outside party on in the back. She's gonna need a lot of work but I'll get her looking good.

This is gonna freakin' ROCK! :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Dude. Three words: Housewarming party. I'll bring the burgers. And the BBQ if needed.

Super congrats - you deserve it!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Congrats! So what's first on the to do list for the new home?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
thats a lot of foliage on the front the front.

when do you take possesion.
'03 Focus SVT
So is it a tree house or Fred Penners place?

Good going. Best of luck. 1st thing to buy is a chain saw.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
nice.................what's a shack like that worth in nirthbayland?

and whoohooiwannacomeforthefreebeerparty.nonosinvited :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Congrats on the first purchase!!!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Thanks Guys.

I get to move in on August 4th. Probably gonna use the long weekend to do the work around the place.

First thing to be done is sand down and re-finish the hardwood floors and about a half dozen coates of varathane.

Then some painting and small repair work.

When time permits, I wanna replace the chain link fencing at the back and put up a nice wood fence and maybe a bigger deck.

The basement is unfinished, so that will be on the long term plans.

And yes, to calm all your queries, I will have a housewarming party sometime. B) But that will be dependent on what gets done in the first month.

Sorry meford, it will probably be BYOB. I'm going to be poor like every one is for the first few months.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Congrats man, owning a house changes a lot of things. Like your week-ends, I havent had one to myself since I got the house. But its still a lot of fun....lot of work, but its worth it at the end of the day.

Garage?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Congrats! Welcome to the land of headaches that come with homeownership!

Seriously though, having a house is AWESOME...

I mean, you can walk around all nekkid if you want, and no one would care! Unless you have the front curtains open.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Bungies RAWK! Congrats.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Congratulations on your first home.

There will always be lots to do, but you have the rest of your life to work on it.

I started on my basement about 5 years ago and it is still a work in progress. Something always comes up (re-stain deck, fix pool, landscaping, painting, etc) that takes priority.

It also takes up a lot of $$$$. You guys thought modding a car took lots of cash.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Congrats on your first new home!!! :)
dBlast,Jul 14 2006, 12:54 PM Wrote:It also takes up a lot of $$$$.  You guys thought modding a car took lots of cash.
[right][snapback]197575[/snapback][/right]

Exactly why I do renovations on the side. Guys like you who don't finish the job they started and wives that hire guys like me with endless amounts of their husband's cash. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Congrats dude, nothing like owning your own piece of real estate, it gives ya the warm & fuzzies I tell ya :lol:

NefCanuck