Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jebus People Are Stupid..
... well maybe..

a little ranting incoming

So I answer this call... with my normal greeting.

Now pay attention..

me: "thank you for calling Localnet Technical Support, my name is Todd, and may I have your username or previous ticket number please"

response: "are you one of those F*cking people in new york?"

me: "umm.. yes"

response: "why the f*ck isn't my cable working, I can't get channel 22!"

me: "i'm sorry, but this is localnet, we don't offer cable service, we're a dialup internet company""

response: "don't give me that bullsh*t, f*ckin fix my problem."

(at this point i'm losing it, but trying to string this ahole along)

me: "jump up and down next to your tv and see if that works"

** SERIOUSLY, THE MORON DOES IT **

me: "now give it 10 minutes to reset, and call Time-Warner and tell them the results"

.. .and i hang up on him.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Jul 13 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:... well maybe..

a little ranting incoming

So I answer this call... with my normal greeting.

Now pay attention..

me: "thank you for calling Localnet Technical Support, my name is Todd, and may I have your username or previous ticket number please"

response:  "are you one of those F*cking people in new york?"

me: "umm.. yes"

response: "why the f*ck isn't my cable working, I can't get channel 22!"

me: "i'm sorry, but this is localnet, we don't offer cable service, we're a dialup internet company""

response:  "don't give me that bullsh*t, f*ckin fix my problem."

(at this point i'm losing it, but trying to string this ahole along)

me: "jump up and down next to your tv and see if that works"

** SERIOUSLY, THE MORON DOES IT **

me: "now give it 10 minutes to reset, and call Time-Warner and tell them the results"

.. .and i hang up on him.
[right][snapback]197395[/snapback][/right]

u bastard...it was me calling!!!!

jk

hahahaha
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Nicely done... hahahaha
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Well played Mr. Bond. Well played... <_<
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Lmao good one................. :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I like it! There are times when I wish I could pull stunts like that but sadly I have to grin and bear it (Including getting racial slurs hurled at myself and a colleague today because we wouldn't do more than give summary advice to an @$$clown that didn't even LIVE in Mississauga)

NefCanuck
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!!!! I wish I could do that to some of the idiots that call me...
You'd love some of the guys I support.

"My Internet Outlook won't connect to the server" - no idea what he means at this point, we use Exchange directly over 3 physical locations via VLAN. Then,
"I try to get to (external mail server address) and it says it can't connect... my Outlook's broken." - he means OWA via Internet Explorer at this point.

Me - "Try (internal URL to OWA)."

Him - "You guys must have just fixed the server, it works!" :rolleyes:

All-time favourite - "My computer just asked me if I was bored! I tried to say No and when I couldn't figure out how, I called you" - remote consoled into a desktop, Netsend to self :rofl:

Bell Enterprise tales: "1.5MBbps is enough for either direction. voice and data". - initial rollout of VLAN project. - referral to the recommendation of a single T1 per site to handle 15-25 users' voice and data traffic. Shyeahh, right.

6 months later, massive diagnostics, LAN surveys, packet capturing and the like - "We may have a bandwidth issue, but let's try some alternative measures."

Another YEAR of crappy connectivity, corrupted packets and data / files, inability to manage remote nodes and really crappy voice quality - "We've exhausted all of our options, let's do a connection infrastructure upgrade to 10Mbps FD fibre optic." :rolleyes: - I had been saying that since the first 1-2 months into the rollout , especially after seeing the cost to upgrade to 10Mbps fibre was slightly more than 2 x T1s.

I still don't know if we got soaked for the initial rollout or if Bell ate some/all of the cost. I won't for fear of triggering an angry outburst or a heart attack.

S'funny, ever since we did the 10Mbps feed and 100Mbps "dark fibre" interconnect between shops... no real glitches. Nada. Hmmm, I wonder who said that quite some time ago!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People Are Stupid Flofocus 15 5,157 02-15-2008, 04:35 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Stupid People darkpuppet 20 7,189 12-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Last Post: meford4u