Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tail Lights
They look pretty good! And for $150, you really can't go wrong. Much better looking than the APC style tails erveryone has, that's for sure!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Not Bad Ash, but those are not European, lol they would fail the MOT there in a heartbeat lol....

These are True European Tail lights from a 51 plate:

[Image: EuropeanFocus3drrear2.jpg]

[Image: EuropeanFocus3drrear.jpg]
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
scoobasteve,Jul 13 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:Bunny, that sig is CLASSIC!
[right][snapback]197389[/snapback][/right]

Isn't it though..

man, this s*** writes itself!

:lol:
Nice tail lights and great deal Ashley. Those are the only tail lights I would change out my stock ones for. The only thing I don't like about them is that there is so much glare off the plastic housing (as seen in your pics).
ZX3guy2000,Jul 12 2006, 11:11 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 12 2006, 10:19 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Jul 12 2006, 08:16 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 12 2006, 07:10 PM Wrote:Oh yeah! Put them on myself... and they work too :)

Am I lucky or what? A girlfriend who is not only into cars and mods but does them herself! Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sorry if anyone feels like :puke: but you have to admit it is pretty cool. :lol:
[right][snapback]197303[/snapback][/right]

Been there, done that... married her! :D

God job on the install, but as always my personal opinion is that chrome and the Focus were never meant to be together... especially at either end of the car.
[right][snapback]197339[/snapback][/right]

You must not really like the looks of my car then (chrome mirrors, tint, and taillights.... I think that is it).... oh well.... personal taste I guess!!!
[right][snapback]197344[/snapback][/right]

But yours is consistent, whereas she has a stock front end, tinted windows and then the chromed rears. Your effect is rather uniform across the car, whereas the other is a tad... jumbled. Again, not ripping on you Brandon0133-style or anything Ashly :lol:

Just calling it as I see it... and a coat of Niteshade would tone it down while retaining the style and most of the original effect. Come to think of it, that just might work.

But it's not my car, and props for doing it yourself! :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Frost__2001,Jul 13 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:Not Bad Ash, but those are not European, lol they would fail the MOT there in a heartbeat lol....

I was searching Focus parts or whatever somewhere... and it came to European Tailights and they looked like mine, that is why I thought they were.

Thanks, bunny for the official name!
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 13 2006, 11:04 PM Wrote:But yours is consistent, whereas she has a stock front end, tinted windows and then the chromed rears. Your effect is rather uniform across the car, whereas the other is a tad... jumbled. Again, not ripping on you Brandon0133-style or anything Ashly :lol:

Just calling it as I see it... and a coat of Niteshade would tone it down while retaining the style and most of the original effect. Come to think of it, that just might work.

[right][snapback]197487[/snapback][/right]

Didn't really want or care for your opinion!

But you are correct about one thing, it is my car
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 14 2006, 06:00 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jul 13 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:Not Bad Ash, but those are not European, lol they would fail the MOT there in a heartbeat lol....

I was searching Focus parts or whatever somewhere... and it came to European Tailights and they looked like mine, that is why I thought they were.

Thanks, bunny for the official name!
[right][snapback]197516[/snapback][/right]

no worries...mine came in a big box the said FAST AND THE FURIOUS :lol:

on the side...but they are made by TYC. Elegante is TYC's series of these particular lights. They come in black, chrome, and carbon fibre.
Looks good Ash.

I saw them in action yesterdy, you were pulling into the gas station on Appleby.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 14 2006, 05:11 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 13 2006, 11:04 PM Wrote:blah blah blah[right][snapback]197487[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]197518[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:

No wonder I love this girl, so much in common.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 14 2006, 06:11 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 13 2006, 11:04 PM Wrote:But yours is consistent, whereas she has a stock front end, tinted windows and then the chromed rears. Your effect is rather uniform across the car, whereas the other is a tad... jumbled. Again, not ripping on you Brandon0133-style or anything Ashly :lol:

[right][snapback]197487[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]197518[/snapback][/right]

So being rude is the new cool here? I guess you missed the compliment again. :rolleyes:

Whatever.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ANTHONYD,Jul 14 2006, 07:32 AM Wrote:Looks good Ash.

I saw them in action yesterdy, you were pulling into the gas station on Appleby.
[right][snapback]197525[/snapback][/right]

Didn't see you, and its normally me seeing you.

NOS... nope, didn't catch the compliment. Being rude is not the cool thing, just seemed like you were being rude!
nice tail lights ashley.. looks good on the car.
My other ride is your Mom
Lookin good!! are they the black or carbon fiber?

and do they work as dual lights (brake and signals seperate bulbs) or are they the same function as stock?

i had considered those tails, but my new wing took them out of the equation B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
meford4u,Jul 13 2006, 01:39 AM Wrote:21 replies all about someone, (It really doesn't matter if it were a woman or not), all in the course of 90 minutes, installing tailights that take all of 20 minutes to do blindfolded.
If this was a guy, we would laugh him off the board.
How pathetic are we.
And I include myself because i am stupid enought to add to the chaos.
And Ashley, I remember those likes on Gord's car.  They look good but a good coat of nites*** would do wonders to those! :lol:
[right][snapback]197338[/snapback][/right]

i agree with that meford, and would be even more impressed if Ash wired up a set of Morrette Tails without the instructions and had them working the first time

it looks alright, not really a fan of them
'03 Focus SVT
i put my on and they made me look ricy :( still like them
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Jul 15 2006, 03:46 AM Wrote:i put my on and they made me look ricy  :(    still like them
[right][snapback]197679[/snapback][/right]

Well, mine's not a rice car... especially when I have ZERO engine mods!
SL8RZZX3,Jul 14 2006, 11:25 PM Wrote:Lookin good!! are they the black or carbon fiber?

and do they work as dual lights (brake and signals seperate bulbs) or are they the same function as stock?

i had considered those tails, but my new wing took them out of the equation  B)
[right][snapback]197639[/snapback][/right]

What is your new wing???

Pics in new thread please!!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Tail Lights! phased_focus 20 4,532 07-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Last Post: silvermist