Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys Check This Out! From My Car Domain Guestbook
Nice response... the guy seems to be talking out of his arse... good on your for sticking up for yourself!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Lmao

I'm so loving these comments, and replys lol.......... :lol:

EDIT:

I'm thinking this thread should be in the soon to be classic thread here in FC. :D
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I TOLD YOU I STUMBLED ON A GOLDEN OLDIE!
what he's installed it properly now...(his screen)....so does that mean he's removed the stripped robertson, and replaced it with a good philips....LOL

what a wanker!!!
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
"U" guys have no right to make fun of his car until you also have poorly installed LCD screens, neon light tubes, seat covers, and whatever else you can find in your Wal-mart automotive section. :P

Maybe in a few years he'll realize how much of a tard he is and strip his car back to stock. I just wonder why he would do this to a car that is only a few years old, you usually see these types of customizers driving old Berettas or early model Cavaliers.
Did you see what he did to his poor Dodge Spirit,

I'm embarassed for K-Car owners everywhere. :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
:lol: His guestbook is building up nicely... :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Looks like the guest book is closed.

Its a sad day. :lol:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Well if it makes anyone feel better, he also has a 'yahoo autos' page... :lol:

http://custom.autos.yahoo.com/profiles/?...randon0133

And his guestbook there is:

http://forums.custom.autos.yahoo.com/Makes...tid=139&mid=139
'14 Escape 2.0t
ok guys...

we're canadians, we're not supposed to chase a poor dude across the interweb to make fun of his car.

sure, there's lots to make fun of, but just remember that time when you were 12, and you didn't have that one lego part required to make your creation pimp, and therefore you settled on a duplo part and the kids made fun of you for weeks. That wasn't fun was it?

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jul 13 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:ok guys...

we're canadians, we're not supposed to chase a poor dude across the interweb to make fun of his car.

sure, there's lots to make fun of, but just remember that time when you were 12, and you didn't have that one lego part required to make your creation pimp, and therefore you settled on a duplo part and the kids made fun of you for weeks.  That wasn't fun was it?
[right][snapback]197370[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, for once i had nothing to do with it :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jul 13 2006, 10:22 AM Wrote:

sure, there's lots to make fun of, but just remember that time when you were 12, and you didn't have that one lego part required to make your creation pimp, and therefore you settled on a duplo part and the kids made fun of you for weeks.  That wasn't fun was it?
[right][snapback]197370[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, for once i had nothing to do with it :lol:
[right][snapback]197380[/snapback][/right]

And all I did was post his other online page... I didn't add my two cents to any of his gbooks.
'14 Escape 2.0t

we're canadians, we're not supposed to chase a poor dude across the interweb to make fun of his car.[right][snapback]197370[/snapback][/right]
"Chase" is a little exaggeration.

"Hound" maybe.

But not "chase".

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
He did do a good install on the car seat cover. That is pretty slick. To bad I can't give him prop's on that now that he closed his cardomain guest book. Oh well, his loss.
[Image: 2193703_55_full.jpg]

Focus man, Focus.,Jul 13 2006, 03:59 PM Wrote:He did do a good install on the car seat cover.  That is pretty slick.  To bad I can't give him prop's on that now that he closed his cardomain guest book.  Oh well, his loss.
[Image: 2193703_55_full.jpg]
[right][snapback]197433[/snapback][/right]

Nice driver seat. Suits him well.:lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 13 2006, 03:12 PM Wrote:Nice driver seat.  Suits him well.:lol:
[right][snapback]197437[/snapback][/right]

I never thought of that. Priceless!!! :P

Now this guy is trying to sell his custom reverse hood hinges to FF members:

http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread....threadid=100157

brandon0133 Wrote:reverse hood....sell as a kit??? what do u think??
ok i have made my own reversed hood,,thinking of selling it as a kit...does anyone know of such a kit anywhere? if not how much would u pay to have one built,,,instructions on how to install word for word...and hinges and shocks and hood pins....it would all be in the kit...and the custom made to fit mount....just looking to see if anyone else even likes this idea...
'14 Escape 2.0t
I replied to his thread :lol:

His car just get's worse and worse.

:lol:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Check One For The Bad Guys! Oscar The Grouch 10 3,266 11-15-2005, 06:23 AM
Last Post: FociPhil