Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Phone Call I've Been Waiting For
scoobasteve,Jun 19 2006, 04:00 PM Wrote:Congrats Frost!

You still gonna commute to your job at tim's?  isnt that milton/oakville area?
[right][snapback]193958[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I'll still come to the massive meets, and this time I'll be able to bring my partner Richard along as he expressed interest in going to these meets, but never could as he was working till his shcedule changed.

I'm not sure if going to continue working at my current store location, I'm thinking of transfering till I get something better in C.K.W., or just quiting and finding something local near the condo. It'll be a little weird axtually being able to walk to work for once rather then drive a distance like the 32 kms each way to my work / home currently. LOL if stayed they'd have to pay me double, as the commute would be 60+ kms, and durring rush hour, not to mention the gas costs there :blink:

Meford - yes it is a lot of firsts for both of us, and Style for the condo and what we're getting we already talked about, and we have such similar tastes anways so it's not an issue. Strangly enough, we have to get everything new from a vacum to towels, just to name a few :o

Yes Nass it was me with the Flag, I stole it back from my Brother-in-law as he stole mine, and then went out and got another one, so I stole his new one lol...
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prank Phone Call Oscar The Grouch 13 2,933 08-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Last Post: FociPhil