Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup 2006 Kicks Off In Munich, Germany
Ny one see that new stadium in Munich. That is one amazing piece of enginering
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I still like the stadium they built in the last World Cup in Portugal, especially with all the fireworks at the end of the last match, it was awesome ;)
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
croatia all the way, it almost happened in france and can happen again
whats this World Cup, that everyone is speaking off.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Jun 9 2006, 09:05 PM Wrote:whats this World Cup, that everyone is speaking off.
[right][snapback]192430[/snapback][/right]

LMAO :lol: good one.

Cheering for Switzerland (ancestral roots back to 1291 ;)) and hoping they can at least make it out of their group (France has one berth sewn up so I think it's between the Swiss & S.Korea for the other slot)

But do you think I can find anySwiss team stuff? <_< :(

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 9 2006, 10:20 PM Wrote:Cheering for Switzerland (ancestral roots back to 1291 ;)) and hoping they can at least make it out of their group (France has one berth sewn up so I think it's between the Swiss & S.Korea for the other slot)

But do you think I can find anySwiss team stuff? <_<  :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]192441[/snapback][/right]

I have seen some cheese at the grocery store? Get a big enough piece and you can make a flag. :lol:

scoobasteve,Jun 9 2006, 08:16 PM Wrote:Yeah...

I've got a message for all those portugal fans...

When they lose... DONT CHEER FOR BRAZIL...
[right][snapback]192175[/snapback][/right]

but but but..... what if you're part of both countries?!?! :(

I know what you mean though, but Portugal did 'own' Brasil soo in a way they can cheer for them, especially since they'll win
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Frost__2001,Jun 9 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:I still like the stadium they built in the last World Cup in Portugal, especially with all the fireworks at the end of the last match, it was awesome ;)
[right][snapback]192365[/snapback][/right]

Do you by chance mean the Euro Cup?? I don't think Portugal has ever hosted the World Cup.
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
nass,Jun 10 2006, 11:17 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jun 9 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:I still like the stadium they built in the last World Cup in Portugal, especially with all the fireworks at the end of the last match, it was awesome ;)
[right][snapback]192365[/snapback][/right]

Do you by chance mean the Euro Cup?? I don't think Portugal has ever hosted the World Cup.
[right][snapback]192477[/snapback][/right]

Yeah the Euro Cup, thanks Nass I wasn't too sure on which cup it was.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
no problemo.
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Sweet, I was deleted.

Thank you, thank you.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 10 2006, 08:29 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 9 2006, 10:20 PM Wrote:Cheering for Switzerland (ancestral roots back to 1291 ;)) and hoping they can at least make it out of their group (France has one berth sewn up so I think it's between the Swiss & S.Korea for the other slot)

But do you think I can find anySwiss team stuff? <_<  :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]192441[/snapback][/right]

I have seen some cheese at the grocery store? Get a big enough piece and you can make a flag. :lol:
[right][snapback]192469[/snapback][/right]

The problem doing that is after a while the flag would kinda, er, stink (Which I figure is apt considering what I think Switzerlands chances are of advancing further if they get out of their group, they STINK! :lol:)

NefCanuck
scoobasteve,Jun 9 2006, 04:16 PM Wrote:Yeah...

I've got a message for all those portugal fans...

When they lose... DONT CHEER FOR BRAZIL...
[right][snapback]192175[/snapback][/right]

I won't go out there and waive a flag but I'll be happy if they win.

Portugal by the way played a very lousy game against Angola and should be embarrased at the way they played the 2nd half of the game, but Portugal won and in the end that's what counts. By the way I was born in Angola and I'm proud that it finally got itself out of the shadow of 25 years of a bloody civil wat that killed over 1 million people and are now capable of showing the world what it can do.

FORCA PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
You guys shoulda seen the Italian flags in Dudebridge... :blink:
Costa Rica, Argentina, Spain and Mexico!!

If i dont cheer for a spanish speaking country, my girlfriend will cut my nuts off!!

( or deprive me of sex, which after a while, my nuts will fall off anyways)
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
^^ I think they're missing already. :P

Germany FTW... and it's a REAL SPORT. I'll say it again, because evidently it was deleted last time.

Hockey and soccer / footy = REAL SPORTS. Real activity, real action, real sweat, real effort.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
^^ hah at first i was like "wtf is Nos talking about?!?!"

Nos: +1
Phil: -2 (balls)
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I will refer to my other post regarding soccer

Quote:Soccer is a pussy sport.  Finally a game that the Leafs would actually be good at.

I don't absolutely hate soccer, but I just like hockey better. There's something about fighting, beating people with sticks, getting hit with a puck, slamming people into the boards, and sharp skates that just keeps me intrigued.

Soccer just doesn't do that. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2006 World Cup Highlights Frost__2001 5 1,663 06-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD